Careful sweetheart!

"Oh shit jungkook...yes you are right..you make me think about such damn unholy things...yes you making me crazy JEON JUNGKOOK"

The sound of his name on her lips, spoken in that breathless, needy tone, sends a bolt of heat straight to his core. "That's it sweetheart," he growled, his voice thickened with desire. "Say my name like that again, let me know just how crazy I'm making you."

"You are making me crazy Mr JEON"

His heart races at the sound of his name paired with the title 'Mr.' "Mr. Jeon, eh?" he purrs, his voice a low, possessive rumble. "You like calling me that, sweetheart? Do you like the idea of me being your Mr. Jeon, in charge and in control, making you go wild with desire?"

"Uhmm, I think yes."

He moves even closer to her, his body pressing firmly against her, his hands gripping her hips possessively. "Yeah? You want me to be your Mr. Jeon, sweetheart?" he whispers, his voice low and seductive. "You want me to take control and make you feel things you've never felt before?"

He notices her breathing pick up, the way her chest is rising and falling rapidly. "You're getting all worked up just thinking about it, aren't you?" he murmured, his voice a low, velvety rumble. "Just the thought of me taking control, making you moan my name..."

As he looks into her eyes, he can see the need and desire written all over her face. His own control is hanging on by a thread, and he can feel it slipping with each passing moment. Seeing her, hearing the sound of her ragged breaths, has his body aching with need. "God, sweetheart, you're driving me crazy," he growls, his voice strained.

"You too mr jeon"

He can feel his control slipping away, the sound of his title coming from her lips pushing him closer to the edge. "You keep calling me that, sweetheart," he warns, his voice a low, guttural growl. "And you're going to find out just how crazy I can make you feel."

"Calling you like what? MR JEON?"

His eyes darkened, his body tensing at the sound of his title rolling off her tongue. "You're such a damn tease," he growls, his voice a deep, velvety rumble. "You know what it does to me when you call me that."

"Nope just tell me"

He moves closer to her, his body pressing against her, the desire thick in the air. "When you call me Mr. Jeon," he whispers, his voice rough and strained, "it makes me want to do things to you, sweetheart. Things that are not very gentlemanly, let's just say that."

"You can do anything"

A low, possessive growl escapes his lips as he hears her words. "Be careful what you wish for, sweetheart," he warns, his voice a low, velvety rumble. "Because when you give me permission to do anything I want, I'm going to take full advantage of that."

"Really, u sure?"

He laughs softly, his body still pressed up against her. "Oh, sweetheart, I'm positive," he says, his voice thick with desire. "When you give me that kind of power, I'm not holding back. You're going to be completely at my mercy."

"I think i like that."

"That's what I thought," he says with a sly smirk. "You like the idea of giving yourself completely over to me, don't you? Letting me do whatever I want to you, taking control and making you feel things you've never felt before."

"Uhmmm"

His smirk widens at her response. "You don't have to answer, sweetheart," he murmurs, his voice low and velvety. "The way you're looking at me, the way your body is pressed against mine...I can tell you're enjoying the thought of it just as much as I am."

"I think i have to take shower so can you go now."

He laughs softly at her directness, realizing he's not going to get anymore out of her at the moment. "Sure, sweetheart," he says with a smirk. "I'll leave you to your shower. But don't take too long, or I might just have to come in there and join you."

"If you want"

His eyes darken at her response, the thought of joining her in the shower all too appealing. "Careful, sweetheart," he teases, his voice thick with desire. "Or I might just take you up on that invitation."

He scoops her up into his arms, carrying her bridal style into the bathroom. His hands gripping her tightly, possessively, as he sets her down on the bathroom counter.

"Jungkookaah what u doing!"

He stands between her legs, his hands resting on either side of her, trapping her between the counter and his body. "I'm just taking initiative, sweetheart," he murmured, his voice thick with need. "You invited me to join you, remember?"

"Ohhh i dont think i said it"

He chuckles softly at her feigned innocence, his eyes raking over her body. "Don't play coy with me, sweetheart," he purrs. "You knew exactly what you were doing when you said I could join you."

"Hmm"

He walks forward, still holding her tightly, pressing her up against the wall of the shower. His body is pressed closely against her, the hot water from the shower already starting to steam up the room.

"Ahh Jungkook"

He can feel her body shivering beneath his touch, the sound of his name on her lips only adding to the desire building within him. "Don't worry sweetheart," he whispers, his voice a low, velvety rumble, "I'm going to take good care of you."

"Don-"

He doesn't give her a chance to finish, closing the gap between their bodies and capturing her lips in a hungry, passionate kiss. The hot water from the shower cascades over both of them, the steam filling the room.

His eyes lock onto her, seeing the desire and need reflecting back at him. He can feel her body trembling with anticipation, the water and steam making her skin slick and smooth. "You're so impatient, sweetheart," he whispers, a hint of a smirk on his lips. "You just can't wait, can you?"

"P-p-lease!"

He laughs softly at her pleading, his eyes dark with desire. "You're so desperate, sweetheart," he murmurs, his voice thick with need. "Begging me like that, it makes me want to take my time and tease you even more."

"Don't do it, don't tease me!"

He smirks at the desperation in her voice, enjoying the effect he has on her. "But sweetheart, it's so much fun watching you squirm and beg for me," he teases. "You make the cutest little sounds when you're all worked up like this."

"Im beggining you i will do anything"