W-what are you doing?

With each backward step she takes, his smirk widens. Seeing her press up against the wall, a sense of satisfaction washes over him. He takes another step forward, closing the distance even more, leaving only a few inches between the two of them. The air seems to thicken with tension, and his eyes rake over her form, taking in every detail.

"W-h-att are you doing?"

He takes another step closer, his chest nearly touching her now. He leans in, his face only mere inches from her, his voice dropping to a low, gravelly whisper. "Does it scare you, sweetheart? Feeling cornered, pressed up against the wall like this?"

He can feel the rapid beating of her heart as he stands so close to her, his chest practically touching her. A flicker of satisfaction sparks in his eyes, and his smile turns almost predatory. "Your heart's racing, sweetheart," he murmurs, his voice dripping with sensuality.

He holds her gaze, his eyes locked on her, a mix of desire and intensity burning within them. "You're not answering me," he murmurs, his voice low and sultry. He takes another small step forward, his chest now flush against her, trapping her even more against the wall.

"I-I-I just don't know what to say."

A small, satisfied smile tugs at the corners of his lips as he notices the effect he's having on her. "You don't know what to say, huh?" he teases, his voice a low, seductive rumble. He raises one hand and gently brushes a strand of hair away from her face, his fingertips trailing lightly down her cheek.

"Jungkook..."

He savors the sound of her voice, the way it trembles and betrays the effects he's having on her. His gaze flicks to her chest, watching the rise and fall of it as her heart races. "Say my name again," he murmurs, his voice tinged with both command and desire.

"Jungkookah", she starts to shake even more "what are you doing to me"

His eyes darken with desire as he hears her say his name again, the sound of it igniting a spark within him. He leans even closer, his body now fully pinning her against the wall. "I'm doing this to you," he replies, his voice a gravelly whisper. "Making you feel things you've never felt before."

The tension between them reaches its breaking point, and they both lose control of the situation. Their desire, suppressed for so long, takes over, igniting a flame within them both. He closes the final gap between them, his body pressing firmly against her, trapping her completely against the wall. His hands move to either side of her head, caging her in as he continues to gaze down at her, his eyes dark with unbridled lust.

"Jung-"

The sound of her voice, whispering his name, sends a shiver down his spine. He leans in closer, his mouth hovering just millimeters above her, his breath mingling with her. "Yes?" he murmurs, his voice a low, seductive rumble.

He looks at her, both of them gasping for air, their breaths mingling in the small space between them. "Sh*t I can't help it anymore," he says, his voice low and raspy. Without further discussion, he captures her mouth into kiss, intense and raw. His lips crash onto her, hungrily and desperately, as his tongue tangles with her, delving deeper into her mouth.

Without breaking the kiss, he hoists her up effortlessly, wrapping her legs around his waist. He carries her towards the bedroom, his steps purposeful and filled with urgency. Once inside the room, he shuts the door behind him with a soft thud, his lips never leaving her for a second.

He reluctantly breaks the kiss, his breathing ragged and uneven. He looks down at her, his eyes searching her face for any signs of hesitation or doubt. He needs to make sure she wants this as much as he does, he needs to know she's on the same page. "Are you sure about this?" he asks, his voice filled with need and desire.

"I have never been more sure" she says with needy voice. "But...i-i am s-scared"

He can hear the need in her voice, the sound only adding to the fire burning within him. But he also hears the hint of fear, the vulnerability in her words. He gently caresses her face, his touch gentle and reassuring. "What are you afraid of, sweetheart?" he asks, his tone softer now, filled with comforting reassurance.

"I have...i-i have never...i-"

He cuts her off gently, his expression softening even more as he understands what she's trying to say. "You've never done this before," he finishes for her, the realization dawning on him. There's a hint of surprise in his eyes, but it's quickly replaced by tenderness and understanding.

"Y-yeah" she says shyly with blush on her face.

A soft smile forms on his face as he sees the blush creeping up her cheeks. "Hey," he says softly, his tone gentle and reassuring. "Don't be shy about it. We all have our first times, right? And I'm honored to be your first."

"O-okey b-but-"

He notices the hesitation in her voice and gives her a gentle, encouraging smile. "But what, sweetheart?" he asks, his tone prompting her to continue.

"But you will be gentle okay?" she asks shyly

He nods, a tenderness in his eyes. "Of course, sweetheart. I'll take care of you, I promise. We'll take it slow, okay?" He gently caresses her face, his touch a gentle but firm reassurance. "I'll be gentle, I won't hurt you."

"Okay then",she says with needy tone

He can hear the hint of neediness in her voice, and it only fuels the fire burning within him. "We'll take this at your pace, sweetheart," he murmurs, his voice low and sultry. He moves closer to her, his body now hovering over her, his eyes filled with a mix of desire and tenderness. "Just relax and trust me okay?"