Stay here

Jungkook carefully lifted her into his arms, cradling her closely to his chest. He can feel the warmth of her body against him, and his desire to protect her burns stronger than ever. With firm, purposeful steps, he carries her to his car and gently lays her down on the back seat.

After while they finally arrived at Jungkook's house. He parked the car and gets out, walking around to the back seat to retrieve her. He scooped her up in his arms again and heads towards the house, his movements deliberate and protective.

Once inside of his house, Jungkook carefully placed her down on the soft couch in the living area. He gazed down at her as she lied down, unconscious but alive. The sound of his heartbeat thumps in his ears as he stood there, watching her silently.

Jungkook was jolted out of his thoughts when he noticed her eyes slowly flutter open. His eyes widen slightly in relief, and he quickly kneeled down beside the couch, his gaze fixed on her.

"Hey sweetheart," he said, his voice soft and gentle. "Can you hear me?"
"W-where I am?" she asked with scare in her eyes

"You're safe, sweetheart," he assured her, his voice calm and reassuring. "You're at my house. I took you away from that bastard."

"What ha-ppene-d?"

"You passed out," he replied, his expression worried. "It's okay, though. I'm here now, and nothing is going to happen to you. I promise."

"Thank you for saving me" tears appeard on her face.

"Of course, sweetheart," he said, giving her a warm smile. "I wouldn't let anything happen to you. I couldn't let that bastard lay a finger on you."

"I can't stay here, i think i have to go now"

A slight frown appeared on Jungkook's face as she mentioned leaving. He wasn't ready to let her go just yet.

"Stay for a while, please," he said, his voice slightly pleading. "I just want to make sure you're okay before you go anywhere."

"I j-just...I just can't go home. I'm...I'm scared of..." she couldn't finish sentence," I'm scared of my d-dad"

His expression softened even more as she mentioned her situation with yher dad. he can feel his own protectiveness towards you grow even stronger.

"You can stay here," he says resolutely. "You don't have to go there. You're safe here. With me."

"But I don't want to distrub you."

"You're not disturbing me, sweetheart," he reassured her quickly. "I want you here. I want to take care of you. You don't have to go to that place, not if you don't want to."