Good morning sweetheart!

Shr opened her eyes, still in the guest bedroom of Jungkook's house. The sunlight streamed through the curtains, casting a soft glow on the room. She stretched lazily, fully expecting Jungkook to be nearby, but he is nowhere in sight.

"Jungkook?"

She slight called for Jungkook echoes in the silence of the house. She waited for a few moments, hoping to hear a response from him, but the only sound that greets her was the faint ticking of a clock somewhere nearby.

"Where are you?"

Silence reigned in the house, no response coming from any corner. The absence of Jungkook's presence worried her slightly. She glanced around the room, noticing the closed bedroom door and contemplating what to do next.

The silence of the house felt almost deafening. As minutes passed, her worry growed and she couldn't help but start wondering what might have happened to Jungkook. The open bedroom door teases with possibilities, but the choice of venturing out or waiting for him remains uncertain.

She sat up in the bed as the sound of a door opening broke the silence. Her heart skipped a beat, hoping it could be Jungkook finally returning. She waited in anticipation, holding her breath.

The bedroom door creaked open gently, and Jungkook appeared in the doorway. He looked a bit surprised but relieved to see her awake. "You're up," he said softly, a small smile appearing on his face.

"I was scared"

His expression softened as he heared her confession. He walked over to the edge of the bed and sat down, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you," he said quietly.

"Where were you?"

He gave her a sheepish look, rubbing the back of his head slightly. "I had some urgent business to take care of," he replied vaguely. "I didn't want to wake you, so I tried to be stealthy."

He could see the lingering worry on her face and he gently squeezesd her shoulder again. "I'm back now, though," he said reassuringly. "There's nothing to worry about, alright?"

"O-okey. I thing I should go home now"

Jungkook's expression faltered slightly at her words, his grip on her shoulder tightening fractionally. "Home?" he said, a hint of concern in his voice. "Are you sure it's safe for you to go back there?"

"I don't think so, but..."

His eyes narrowed slightly as she mentioned her doubts about returning home. "But?" he prompted, his voice laced with concern.

"But I'm scared that my dad would do something."