Chapter 2 - The Truth

Along time ago back before the Faction was formed Omega was known as the Destroyer. He formed his Faction out of the Blood and Money of the Settlement what lived nearby. The world back when the Rift Gate pulled Omega into the world looked way different to how it does in present day. It was cold in some parts and giant spiked land forms were all over. Villages were formed around these to help protect them from the harsh weather as it would help shield them from storms or head waves when they did get them.

In present day Omega is seen as a Proud ruler and someone who would protect anyone from harm or danger. This is why when the Evil Omega clone showed up people were confused on what happened and why he would do such things. However the clone was created from the dark parts of Omegas Soul and Heart so that was the main reason Omega lost his powers during the time of the clones existence due to the Clone being more true to Omegas real self.

As the Meteor fragments started forming around the Center Island all Omega could think of was his past in the back of his mind as he could sense something coming and he didnt like the idea of it. 

That figure that was floating towards the beam of light came into view properly. It looked pretty much identical to the last Meteor. The Center Island Core Beam activated shooting right through the island and activating the Fragments energy. The Fragments started to shift shape and had some white bolts of energy form connect each fragment.

The Beam of light that was being caused by the Reactor Core in the middle of the Faction started pulsating causing the sky to start cracking and opening the Rift Gate once again. As Omega and the people of the Faction look at what is happening in the Center Omega starts to see flash backs of his past but some looked different to how he remembered. Center Island started glowing white a particles appeared across the Faction. These Particles were pieces of Energy that was unused in the area. The meteor fragments start lighting up in the middle of each of them and they start to absorb the particles of energy. A loud cracking sound comes from the emerging rift gate and the Island with the Meteor Fragment ring around it disappears into thin air. 

All of the faction look up confused on what is still going on. Their center island is now gone and nothing was left behind for them. The second Meteor starts absorbing the energy of the other Meteors destroyed core and starts to grow bigger.