Chapter 1 - Tensions Rising

Our story starts at the End. A time of crisis, struggle, and a fight for power over the Overworld. The Underworld was Rising to take power of the Overworld and control another place where they could insert Demon rule and create an unstoppable force.

The Demons gathered their Army and started marching towards the World Portal also known as the Overworld Gate what connected both realms together. It has been given many names throughout time but this was the most recent one.

Meanwhile in the Overworld people stood at the gates of Shinobi Faction looking towards the hill in front as the bells were rung by the guards on the walls of the city. Omega and the other Generals went up to the top of the Wall where the bells were being rang. Omega took one of the Guards Spy glasses and looked over the wall and saw the ground start to form into Underworld Soil. A Giant World Gate appeared on the Soil and a Island Emerged out of the Gate. Some sort of figures could be seen on the Island and below it. 

Omega removed the spy glass from his face and turned towards the Generals with a face looking really tired like he wanted to just have a break from all this chaos. He said with a sigh, "The Demons are here. Time to prepare for war right away."

The Crisis Bell was rang what symbolises to all in the faction war, crisis, or death is coming. All the available Guards who were not at proper posts rushed to the North wall to aid with protecting the faction. With most of the Demon Army now out of the Gate Omega and the Generals knew what was to come. Although they knew Demons were not to strong compared to most of their forces as they were fully trained in combat. The sheer amount of Demons out numbered the Forces of the Faction meaning it would still be a really hard battle even with experience and strong warriors. With that being said there was no stopping the Demons without a fight so Omega saw this as their advantage and ordered them to attack first.

The Shinobi factions warriors started their attack and ran towards the demon army. Suddenly, a large energy bolt hit the area where the Shinobi Warriors were. They all got teleported to where they all was standing just before the order. In the distance a beam of light hit the sky causing the clouds around the beam to disintegrate. Omega looked to where the source of the beam was and he was shocked to see it was coming where they had buried the Remains of the Meteor. However something else caught his eye just left of it on their outer walls near to the bamboo forest. A figure appeared floating in the air. Just some weeks back they had been told something crashed near that area and took out one of their helicopters that was flying over the bamboo forest.

The figure appeared to be getting larger looking like it was coming closer to where the Beam of light was coming from. The star shaped meteor fragments started moving towards the center of the faction as well. No one had any idea what was going on. Omega had that gut feeling that something was wrong though as it involve the Meteor and last time it was about the world nearly ended.

Meanwhile the Demons started their advance but they wasnt able to get any closer to the walls due to some sort of invisible barrier stopping them from entering the area. The Demons all stepped to the side to allow Koki Teno past.

Teno started to charge up an attack that might allow her to shred through this barrier. A Dark red ball started to form in the middle of her hands. She closed her eyes and concentrate so her mind was clear enough to hit the barrier with a beam that could destroy a single city in one blow. As she opened her eyes the colour of her eyes shifted to the same colour of the beam but with a small difference being that a star shaped outline appeared in the middle of her eye that was a light and illuminating red. 

Red particles started to form around the area of the ball as it grew larger and larger. Koki Teno lifted both hands above her head with the ball of red light moving with them. Her legs gripped the ground and caused it to crack and break. Teno released one hand and moved into a firing position. As her other arm moved down her hand pointed towards the barrier and the wall of the Shinobi Faction. She smile as she said "Dark Terror Beam". 

The Ball shot a beam of right into the barrier sending a shockwave through the barrier and ground around it. The air in the area grew thin and wind hit the Demons as if there was a tornado right in front of them. 

One of the Demon Generals standing next to Teno looked in confusion at Teno wondering why she shouted out loud Dark Terror Beam as i this world silent casting is how magic works. Although they were from different worlds the General thought it was the same everywhere. And he was right..... Teno is just weird when you get to know her.

The Attack that Koki Teno launched stops and the smoke slowly fades. Teno looks at the Barrier shocked as the smoke disappears realising that its still standing after one of her more stonger attacks that has never failed her.

The area that the Beam hit starts to light up randomly for an unknown reason and Teno stands with a excellent posture confused on whats going on. Suddenly, the Beam of light appears and fires right back at the Demon army and Koki Teno the Demoness in charge of the Army. The Beam wipes through all of the Demons and leaves no trace left. Thankfully for Teno she has very fast reflexes so she managed to Dodge the attack only barely though. Teno stands back and looks in shock seeing that the Barrier absorbed her attack and wiped her forces in the blink of an eye. She them turns to the top of the wall and looks directly at Omega who is looking right at her. Omega not knowing what is going on just turns back towards the center of the Faction hoping nothing bad happens.