Chapter 3 - The End or The Beginning

As the now growing Meteor approaches the Center of the Faction where the Reactor core is sending its Beam of energy out the Meteor starts to separate into a form we have all seen before with the last Meteor. It hits the Center of the Reactor Cores beam of light and starts to take in the overflowing energy it is putting out. The Rift Gate closes above and the Beam of light starts to grow dimmer by the second.

Omega flies up into the sky to try go see whats going on. He tried to fly forwarss towards the Meteor but it was no luck. For some reason he was now fully stuck in the sky and in place. He was unable to move no matter what he did. He used all of his power he could and it didnt even budge. All he could do was watch the Meteor grow as it looked like it was growing to big and getting way to unstable. It looked like most of the shape of it was still molten energy and not even proper formed but it just keep getting bigger.

The center of the Meteor cracked open revealing its core just like last time. White lighting started running out of it unto the outer shells. The core looked the be getting way to unstable as it started to crack and released more energy into the area. Omega and all the other people in the faction were helpless. They couldnt do anything to save the faction or the world. As Omega and everyone else watched it start to enlargen ready to expload a big piece of energy shot out right towards Omega striking him in the center of his chest. This sent the energy through his body and into his mind.

- "Hello.... Hello..... Can anyone hear me...... Anyone!!!"

- [Omega] "Hello who are you"

- [Core] "I am the Core of the object you call the Meteor."

- [Omega] "Wait... Your the Meteor. Hows that Possible?"

- [Core] "Thats a little hard to explain right now. But all you need to know is your world is safe. At least your past is."

- [Omega] "What do you mean by my past is?"

- [Core] "My mission was to come to your world to pull you back to the start to change the course of history in order to stop the end of the Reality"

- [Omega] "So your going to destroy the future to save the past. That I cannot agree to sorry."

- [Core] "It doesnt matter what you agree to or not. To save everything in your Reality & every other Reality this is the only way. Im sorry but I dont have much time."

- [Omega] "Wait please just tell me how to stop the future events and I will"

- [Core] "Unfortunately I cannot tell you that. Good luck in the past. I really hope we can spe........"

- [Omega] "Hello? Hello......"

- [System] "¤•~¤5■♤{■\~$▪︎◇~◇《°■ - Systems Ending"

Omega drops to the ground still unconscious destroying part of the path. The Meteors Core grows to big and completely opens up and explodes. A shockwave hits everywhere around it and time starts to slow down until it fully stops. Omega starts to wake back up. He slowly stands up to see Meteor fragments frozen in place all around the faction and all his people frozen unable to move and all.

Omega slowly walks down towards the Center of the Faction. But suddenly something matches his eye on the outside of the faction on the West side wall. Spiked cliffs start to form in front of him. Or at least it looks like they are just starting to be created from bits of rock and dirt on the ground. He then realises that the Core told him the past is safe and then remembers that there used to be spiked cliffs all around this area. The Faction isnt frozen its just slowly travelling back in time in Omegas time but for everyone else it will feel like a instant.