27 | tears of an angel

27 ☆ ( "YOU CRY LIKE AN ANGEL, RIE

27 ☆ ( "YOU CRY LIKE AN ANGEL, RIE." )

"Thank you for the food," Hanae announced, bowing in her pajamas

"Thank you for the food," Hanae announced, bowing in her pajamas. The three boys rolled their eyes at the presentation of a soon-to-be royal exit, her hand waving. "You three are the best cooks the world could ask for. Rie and I will be heading to bed now, bye!"

"Wait a moment!" Jungwon and Riki synchronized, coming toward us quickly. Riki grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a chaste kiss, making the other three gag. "Goodnight, bubblegum girl. Get lots of rest."

"I will," I awkwardly replied, itching the nape of my neck. Looking toward Hanae, she directed her eyes toward Jungwon.

"You better not do that right now, or else, I'll scream and cause a scene."

"Don't worry. I'm not as brave or dedicated as Riki is. I was just going to tell you goodnight and make sure to sit for a while before you sleep, or you'll get indigestion," Hanae rolled her eyes, but I could tell with the soft blush on her face that she was flattered he cared so much. "Goodnight to you too, Rie. I'm sure you deserve it more than all of us."

"Goodnight, Rie! You too, Hanae. I guess."

"Ugh, you two are such haters. I see that I'm not the favorite girl of the group," Then, Hanae inspected me from head to toe. "Well, it's justified. I'm sure if I was a boy too, I'd be attracted to Rie."

"She's taken, loser," Riki patted my head, taking a step back. "Now, stop talking nonsense. Goodnight, Hanae–make sure not to be such a loud snorer now that we're in the same vicinity, or else, I'll stick a big ball of tissue in your mouth."

"Riki, you–! No, it's too late to fight. Tomorrow, all of you will get a beating! Let's go, Rie! Hmph!" Hanae pulled me along and unzipped our tent, pushed me in, followed my steps, and zipped it back up. Soon, Hanae sighed as we sat in our dimly lit space, the different colors of our sleeping bags–black for me and neon pink for her–making her snicker. "Are you going to sleep now, or should we stay up to play games?"

"I need your advice about something–" I paused, looking at the locked entrance of our tent. The boys were still out there, cleaning up. So, I leaned in, whispering, "–But I have to wait until they're asleep."