S03E01 The Traveling Carnival! Mother Nature's Road Trip!

Ash, Shade, Meadow, and Bolt all stood in the kitchen wearing their prospect attire as they waited for Chef, who was standing at the refrigerator, staring at his watch. He nodded, announcing that time was up, and opened the refrigerator doors, pulling out a small ziplock bag. He took a plate from a cupboard near the sink and placed it on the counter as the Prospects hurried over and gathered around. He opened the ziplock bag and carefully took out four little blue gummy candies, placing them each neatly on the plate.

"Aight, so you all trained before this, right?" Chef asked in his thick accent. "So, you're all a wee bit tired and fatigued?"

"Yeah!" The Prospects answered in unison.

"Good, that's how we'll tell if these invigoration gummies work or not."

Ash was the first to grab a gummy, placing it on his tongue and chomping down. Shade was next, who threw it up into the air and caught it in his mouth. Meadow took one from the plate and carefully took a bite. Bolt reached out and grabbed the last one, inspecting it first before tilting his head back and dropping it into his mouth. The Prospects stood there chewing for a few moments, a look of disgust overcoming Ash's face.

"This is revolting!" He yelled.

"It's an invigoration gummy, not a fruity bloody gummy bear!" Chef frowned.

"The only way Ash would like it is if it tasted like roadkill," Shade said, folding his arms.

"Well, are any of ya feelin' anything?"

All of the Prospects shook their heads. Chef sighed, it was back to the drawing boards. But then, something happened. Though not what Chef would have liked. The roots of Meadow's bright orange hair started to turn green, until the sickly color had completely overtaken her natural locks. Everyone stared at her.

"W-what is it you guys?" She asked innocently.

"You might wanna take a look yourself..." Ash replied, holding up a handheld mirror.

Meadow peered into the mirror, her eyes widening, a look of pure horror coming over her face. She started screaming, running her fingers through her hair. Chef, Shade, and Bolt all gulped. Bolt nervously placed a hand on her shoulder.

"My hair! It's gone green!"

"Hey, it's okay," Bolt said, patting her on the back. "I'm sure some shampoo will wash it right out!"

Meadow turned around with tears in her eyes before noticing something.

"Um, Bolt..."

"Yeah, what is it?"

Long black hairs started to protrude out of Bolt's nostrils, strands curling and wrapping themselves around each other. Meadow quickly grabbed the mirror from Ash and held it up to Bolt's face, who immediately jerked back in shock. They both turned to Shade, whose short dark hair was no longer short and dark and was instead replaced by a technicolor afro. Chef started to panic, as Ash began pointing and laughing at them all. That was until... he had long blue hairs start to creep out of his ears.

"What are you laughing at, blue ears?!" Shade barked at Ash.

"Blue ears?! Have you seen your haircut?!" Ash shouted back.

"Guys, there's only one person whose fault this is..." Bolt said, slowly turning to Chef.

The Prospects all turned to Chef angrily, who stood there with his hands held out in front of him.

"Your knock off invigoration gummies did this!" Shade yelled.

"Yeah! You better fix this!" Bolt joined in.