Finding an Amulet and Finding the Trollhunter

I wake up, feeling a little stiff. Guess I slept wrong again. I get up and stretch, popping all my stiff joints, then I give off a slight glow.

???: "I feel better," I say out loud. I head to the bathroom and take a shower. After I'm done with my shower, I grab some random clothes from my chest and put them on. I head to the kitchen and make myself some eggs for breakfast and some spaghetti for lunch. I eat my eggs, grab my bag and go to the garage to hop on my motorcycle and ride to school at Arcadia Oaks. After I get to school, I swing my leg over my bike and put my hands in my pockets so I don't accidentally use any magic. Once my left hand goes into my left pocket, I pull it back out, holding something that looks like a pocket watch. "What are you, and how did you get into my pocket," I ask the magical watch.

??: "What chu got there, (Y/N)," I hear a bratty voice from behind me say.

(Y/N): "Nothing that would interest you Mary," I tell her, as I put it back into my pocket. I don't want to drag her into the world of magic.

Mary: "You know saying that is only going to get me more interested," she tries to shoot back at me.

(Y/N): "Do you really want to see my trinket that does nothing," I ask her.

Mary: "Yes," she replies immediately. "I know when you say it does nothing, it does something incredible. Like when you said nothing interesting happens in your house, I had to go there to find out you have two sisters, and that they both want you to take them out a lot," she says.

(Y/N): "Isn't that normal," I asked confused.

Mary: "Not when you're one year apart from them and 16," she almost yells.

(Y/N): "Is it really that odd," I ask, as I cover my ears.

Mary: "Yes it is," she exclames. Suddenly the bell rings, and she gets startled. "I got to get to class, see you later (Y/N)" she says before running off. I head off to my class as well.

TIME SKIP;

During my history class I try to use the school's search engine to look up the thing I found in my pocket. I go from extremely vague to as detailed as I can. It still doesn't show up. It's almost like this thing doesn't even exist. Guess I'll have to use my other search engine at home.

?: "Mr. (L/N), I would prefer you did your personal research on your own time, rather than during my class," says a strict, deep voice. "And since you're doing this, I bet you know the strategy the spartans-" he starts, but I cut him off with the answer.

(Y/N): "They used the phalanx when the enemy had no other choice than to take them head on, this strategy is best used in a cañon or in the hallways of our school," I say. "If you were to have enough shields we could really learn about it better," I say to stun him even more. "I've done all the research I can about my personal dilemma here anyway, Mr. Strickler," I tell him.

Strickler: "Good job Mr. (L/N), there are a lot of people that could learn from you in multitasking, but please do your personal research at home," he says with pride at the beginning.

TIME SKIP;

After school ends for the weekend, Mary and I go to a nearby restaurant and sit there to eat.

Mary: "So, what's the thing you were trying to keep from me this morning," she asks.

(Y/N): "I honestly don't know yet, but it doesn't look like it does anything," I tell her, as I take the watch thingy out of my pocket. I feel it start to do something, and immediately hide it under the table. After it stops I place it on the table, and Mary reads the inscription.

Mary: "For, the, good, of, magic... shadows, bend, to, my, command? What does that mean," she asks without knowing a thing. I snatch the amulet and place fortie dollars on the table, before running off to get home. As soon as I get home I go to my room, and speak the incantation.