Amulet and Creation Info

Name: The Amulet of Shadows

Looks: like the eclipse amulet, but with purple instead of red.

Armor: like the eclipse armor, but with purple instead of red.

Lore: After barely escaping with her life, Morgana began to think of a way to best Merlin. Seeing Merlin's recent creation, the amulet of daylight, she started thinking of plans to create it's counter, an amulet that could grow in power the more daylight tried to fight it, the amulet of shadows. She searched for almost a year before she could find a hearthstone that would be powerful enough to contain the power of shadows. With the hearthstone in hand, she needed to find something that wouldn't break anytime the power of shadows would be unleashed. Knowing that Merlin used her hand for the amulet of daylight, she started to hunt down a magic user powerful enough to not be completely destroyed in the process of creating of her amulet. After she found someone strong enough that she would only need their hand, she took their hand, and left what she assumed would be a adequate replacement. She might have wanted the humans to die, but she wasn't cruel enough to leave someone without a hand, like she was. She went back to her hideaway to create her amulet, and spent almost a month on it. After she had finished her amulet, she put a spell on it to find a mage that was powerful enough to stand a chance to beat any trollhunter that they would be up against, and put a neuro link on it, so she can train any new champions that were strong enough for it. She sent the amulet of shadows off to find it's first champion, then trapped herself in a crystal so she wouldn't die until she could face Merlin and win with all the things she will learn.

Incantation: for the good of magic, shadows bend to my command.