Act 1-Part 2

***

***

Sam woke up with her vision blurry, she blinked several times to try and clear it when she heard muffled voice and felt her hands were tied, she glanced beside her and Tony was there, he looked annoyed, angry and confused all in one.

"That wasn't very fun." said Sam.

"It doesn't look like it." said Peggy.

There was a camera, someone was filming the two as someone was speaking in Urdu, not that Sam knew what they were saying.

Sam and Tony have the bags placed over their heads again, Sam starts screaming in pain, causing Tony to sit up.

This makes the others jump at her screams, while Sam flinches.

"What are you doing to her?" he croaked out. "I'm saving her life, you're next." the man said.

Sam, wakes up suddenly with a tube up her nose, laying on a cot in a cave. She rips out the tube and tries to pick up a cup on the table beside her, but fails. She notices a man shaving and tries to reach further but is stopped by wires.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." the man said, she felt a jacket around her shoulders, keeping her decent as it goes, she looks around and sees Tony, in the same condition but still unconscious, it didn't last long.

"Don't move, you've got wires attached to you." Sam said urgently, stopping Tony from moving, he realises that's he connected to a car battery and rips the bandages off to see an electromagnet inside his chest.

Harper and Edwin shared looks at what happened to their godchildren.

Henry and Howard spared glances at each other that were quick but not quick enough for Sam and Tony along with two shield agents not to notice.

"What did he do to you?" Bruce asked.

"Saved our lives." said Tony.

Sam gasps in shock before unzipping the coat only to see the bandages around her chest to, covering her bra, later, Yinsen, Tony and Sam are sitting at around a small fire, with Yinsen cooking food.

Sam's zipped the jacket up again, while Tony leaves his unzipped. 

"What the hell did you do to us?" Sam asked.

She was sitting next to Tony, neither having the energy to argue or move away from each other.

"I love how you weren't arguing." said Scarlett-Rose with a grin.

"What I did? What I did is to save your lives." said Yinsen, he stood up. 

"I removed all the shrapnel I could, but there's a lot left, and it's headed into your atrial septum. Here, want to see?" Yinsen asked, he picked up two bottles.