𝐗𝐈𝐗 ; one last souvenir from my trip to your shores

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒the manuscript ( taylor swift )

the manuscript ( taylor swift )

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

I WAS THROWN AWAKE WHEN THE SHIP rammed into something and the alarm bells sounded.

i was so shocked, i bolted upright, but the lurching of the ship resulted in my forehead ramming into my shins. my body literally bent in half like a stick.

before i could even managed to make it out of my bed, my door busted open so fast the doorknob hit the wall with a bang. that would definitely leave a hole.

the two invaders seemed to be humanlike dolphins, or maybe dolphinlike humans. they had grey snouts and held their swords in stunted flippers. they had flippers for feet, but they looked an awful lot like clown shoes.

i made a rush to grab my pocket knife from underneath my pillow. the second it connected with my hand, the blade opened and extended to the stygian iron sword. it felt natural in my hands, like an extension of my arm.

the two dolphins rushed in. they made their way towards me, but they weren't the fastest with their flippered feet.

one grabbed me and tried to tie me up while the other held a sword to my neck. the one that was tying me kept retreating his hands as if in pain, then returning to try and tie me again. the one with the sword made way to grab my own sword from my hand, but i connected my foot with his gut (was it his gut? i don't know dolphin anatomy).

the dolphin flew across the room like i had blasted him with a cannonball. he fell into the opposite wall and slid to the floor. did i really have that much strength?

with that crash, more dolphin men broke into my room. it had to be way too many for me to handle myself. now there were seven dolphins against just me.

i raised my sword and connected it through the head of the dolphin that was tying me. i watched as his essence dissolved and was sucked into my sword.

that wasn't the end though because five more dolphins were rushing in. i tried to get to my feet, but i hadn't accounted for the fact that my socks were sopping wet.

my legs slipped sideways and i embarrassingly fell onto my left arm. this allowed for the five dolphin soldiers to grab me. they made pained sounds as their slick skin connected with mine. i didn't understand why, but that wasn't important at the time. i thrashed and screamed while they began to tie my hands and feet together. i had no idea where my sword went.