𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞~

"She was mine—always and forever"

★———————★

"Who the fuck are you? Why am I supposed to believe you and follow whatever you say !! I am not even a piece of shit in your life! Just fucking leave me and let me live freely, you've already manipulated me a lot and now I can't tolerate you... so just leave my ass alone"

I let out everything– whatever I was thinking, I realized that I had turned into a total sobbing mess... But today I am not going to stop. How can he do this to me? 

His eyes were still stuck on me. His face was glowing just a few minutes ago and now he is on the edge to cry. He should.

"You were the only person whom I trusted the most after my mother and told you about my biggest secret that no one knows– even my mother –and you did this to me! Huh! Fine Sanskriti that's what happens when you love someone and trust someone blindly" I said with a mixture of sarcasm and hurt. 

This was it, I was falling in love with him and he did this.

 I was finally trying to love and trust... and my fate played the most powerful card. And here is where my downfall started again and I guess it's ok because now I am used to it... but it's not okay at the same time because I have never thought that He... I mean Sahaj  Malhotra will bring me to my lowest where all my hopes, ways and I end...

"Sanskriti, it's not what you think, i-it's just a misunderstanding... please hear me out once, please! And then if you want you can kill me"

He says while the beads of his tears roll down his chin making me think that I am the cause of all of this.

But now this time I am not going to listen to my heart. I have to think wisely.

"I don't want to take your life but instead I would like to get away from your life and everything that belongs to you "

I said, as my sobbing increased.

He moves closer to me and hands me the pistol from the drawer.

"Never dare to say this. You are mine and only mine, you can kill me if you want to but cannot escape from me... because I own you." 

He says. 

Guts. Huh!

"The pistol is full, all six bullets are there—Pull the trigger!"

He hugged me—making me cry louder— his heart was pounding very fast and loudly, and the vibrations were clear.

"I can die but cannot imagine my life without you"

This time you've lost me forever, but somewhere deep down in my soul I knew that he'd never let that happen but I am also Sanskriti Sharma.
I am going to listen to my brain.
This time. Once again.

I pushed him away. Positioned the pistol on my head.

"I want a divorce!" 

"Not possible." He said. His eyes darkened.

"Either leave me or you'll not even get a chance to see me alive ever again," I said.

********
DEDICATION ❀

******** ❀ DEDICATION ❀

*********

He is a man who can even cage her to assure that she is his and his only...

But-

what has he done? What's wrong? Did he cheat on her? Read the book to know more .....

Warning- The story you're about to read is intended for readers 18+ due to its sexual content and language. It may not be appropriate for all audiences. Please read at your discretion. As you just read the prologue it's proved that this book contains emotional content that will emotionally trigger you, but don't worry I will let you know if there is any emotional scene or smut 🌚  ahead. And Don't worry there are many smut scenes ahead so keep your vibr-- ahem.. ahem. I mean ice cream with you...

********
You've been warned

(ik most of you aren't 18 and it's fine bro, chill)

Love you girlies...

I'll probably post the first chapter tomorrow or the day after tomorrow because you know— * I am just a girl *—ahem ahem... I mean I am busy 💅🎀