3| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭? 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞.

Love is a poison, sweet and intoxicating, but also deadly and destructive. That's why I prefer HATE!!

 That's why I prefer HATE!!

Drug enforcement officer's call —again,— who's in the same team as me and operating our team this year, though I am the senior, but he has more rights to control and command our team than me.

As I took the call tension built up, making me vulnerable.
His pressure is too much. He has been pressuring me to catch the newfound drug seller in the market—because of whom I got injured last time— who is roaming freely in the market. And the most irritating thing is that, that this fucking peddler is selling cocaine and other dangerous drugs to school-going children.

And DEO's trepidation is legitimate but I also have a social life despite the secret one as an NA.

"I want him! I don't know how but I want him!!! as soon as possible" he shouted. Thankfully there is no one around me as his voice would have been heard by anyone as he was very loud— even on a phone call.

"Sorry sir. I was not able to excuse myself from the busy schedule I have as an IAS. But I promise that he'll be arrested in two days. For sure."

I said firmly with concern.

"Hmm. Good." He said and declined the call. I have only two days, and this problem is not a small one. Oh god, help me.

I sighed and started walking towards my cabin. I opened the gate and a different kind of smell entered my nostrils though very beautiful giving a sense of domination. Then my eyes landed on Mr. Malhotra who was sitting on the chair placed in front of my desk. 

He was studying the papers but turned towards me when I entered, I smiled as a gesture of 'hello again' but his face was expressionless, and his gaze was so intense that made me shiver. For the first time, I have felt like this because of a man and I am sure if this eye contact lasts for more than 1 min I'll be wet. Literally. His gaze is so hot that made a woman like me vulnerable, not only his gaze but his whole appearance is so tempting and hot that it would burn my whole celibacy period in the briefest of moments.