Another Dimension II

The boulder kept tumbling down the hill after the three. They stood there thinking it would stop between two trees up ahead but it didn't, that's when they started running.

They ran down the hill as fast as they could, Zack was grunting, Elara screaming and Alice running faster than both the three. Who knew someone buried in books half their life would be so surprisingly fast?

"Zack!! can't you use your powers and stop the this thing!?" Yelled Elara while running next to him, behind them Alice had slowed down desperately trying to active her power and stop it but nothing was coming out, maybe she just didn't receive a power?

Zack gave her the most 'bitch are you stupid?'  look, a small sweat drop ran down his forehead the faster he kept running beside her. He was honestly trying to run away from her rather than the boulder.

"What?" Questioned Elara after catching his look. She raised her eyebrow in response, what was he mad about now?

"You can't stop a boulder with fire!! What do you want me to do? Melt it!?" He yelled back with anger and sarcasm filling his voice between pants. Zack got pretty sweater than usual. Elara noticed while staring at him with a blank unfazed expression at his smart reply. She guessed it was from his new power.

The boulder was approaching them quickly, crushing anything that got in it's way. Loud crushing of tree branches or crunching of any plants, frantic chirping of birds filled the forest.

Zack not even attempting to stop to use his power instead he kept running, slightly embarrassed this was as fast as he could run though he couldn't help it— he felt so hot and burnt out!

Suddenly, a large slash sliced through the air with a swoosh. The three only kept running not daring to look behind them except Elara. She stopped and peaked behind her at the swift slicing sound she heard.

"Elara what the hell are you doing!?" Yelled Zack while he kept running, now catching up to Alice who stopped as well to look behind her just as she did. Zack glanced over at her for a quick second and could see the amazement filling her big blue eyes. He stopped as well, breathing heavily.

He placed his hands on his knees and bent over, coughing while breathing heavily. His face dripping with sweat, body aching with exhaustion but he slowly adjusted his vision to stare where the other two were looking and his eyes widened slightly in surprise.

Three other people that came from no where started attacking the boulder who was very much alive. It opened its mouth and grew two small little legs to hold its body up. One person placing three little white papers with writing around the large rock monster, atop its head and on both of its sides. That seemed to cause the beast to explode left and right, causing birds to fly from any nearby trees.

Another person wrapped its small and frail legs with thick green vines, covered with red ruby thorns that glistened in the sunlight. The boulder fell to the ground on his face with a loud roar. The ground shook beneath them.

As for the slice, the a tall dark and mysterious man had cut both of the monsters arms off, the baby-ish limbs falling to its side. The beast was practically getting jumped by these people.

There was faint yelling and communication coming from the them but were masked the sound effects of their attacks. Elara and the others three were too far away to even hear or make out what they were saying.

Elara and Alice slowly backed up to where Zack was, everyone's eyes widened though Elara's mouth was dropped completely. Zack kept resting on his knees bent over, his panting somewhat calmed down due to him being so focused on the sight in front of them. Alice was staring with a somewhat confused yet uneasy look in her eyes. Even though those people were 'saving' them, were they really?