CHAPTER 6: The Convergence of Different Realms

Part 1: Aurora of the Spirit Realm

[Eartheon Forest - Earlier in the Morning]

Earlier in the morning, all citizens were engaged in their assigned tasks. Jessica prepared to lead her group into the forest to gather lumber for the ongoing construction projects. As they made their way, a slave soldier intercepted her with an important message.

S.Soldier: "A message for Jessica. Harri wishes to speak with you. Head to the Family Library inside the Mansion at Venurion."

Tasks for the slaves were of utmost importance, immutable and irrefutable. Only a select few held the authority to alter or reject these assignments – the House Masters, Village Leaders, Slave Officers, and Military Officials. However, standing above all, were Harri's orders. They carried an unparalleled weight, capable of superseding, modifying, amending, or granting higher priority than the current orders given to the slaves.

Jessica: "I understand. I will do it if the master wills it."

Despite the abrupt shift in tasks, Jessica acknowledges the request and delegates her responsibilities to Regi, instructing him to take charge. She excuses herself to comply with Harri's summons.

Accompanied by the slave soldier, Jessica heads towards the Transportation Fortress. Meanwhile, Regi assumes leadership, guiding his team to the forest to continue their assigned tasks.

In the western part of the village lies a small hill surrounded by trees. This elevated terrain, equivalent to a three-story building, serves as an ideal location for a watchtower. This structure will function as the village's vigilant eyes against potential monster attacks from the west.

Before constructing a watchtower on the hill, a road needs to be built to facilitate the transportation of materials. Jessica and her group are tasked with clearing the trees and vegetation, serving as the primary workforce for the job.

Meanwhile, Regi's team is on the verge of completing the clearance of vegetation around the hill when they stumble upon a hidden door concealed by vines. The door, camouflaged to resemble part of the ground, perplexes Regi and his group. Taking immediate action, Regi instructs one of his colleagues to report this discovery to the village leader.

As the designated messenger heads to report the finding, Regi and the remaining workers focus on clearing a path to the mysterious door, removing any obstacles obstructing the way.

Jin, the village leader, arrives at the location just as Regi and his workers are concluding the clearing of the passage to the enigmatic door.

Jin, accompanied by Regi and a few workers, grapples with the challenge of opening the door. Realizing the door has become rooted to the surrounding dirt, rendering it immovable, they opt to destroy it to unveil the secrets concealed within.

Taking his axe in hand, Jin delivers powerful strikes to the already fragile and decomposing door. In just a few blows, the door shatters, creating an entrance to the hidden room.

Jin and Regi cautiously step into the dark and gloomy space. Almost no light penetrates the room, save for the illumination from the entrance. In response, Jin employs luminous magic to shed light on their surroundings.

The room, cloaked in dust, is adorned with spider nests hanging from every corner. The thick layer of dust is disturbed as Jin and Regi move, leaving visible footprints in their wake.

In addition to the accumulated dust and pervasive cobwebs, the room, measuring 3 meters in both length and width, retains its natural cave-like formation inside the hill. The natural curvature of the space is still discernible, providing an eerie ambiance that sends shivers down the spines of the faint-hearted.