Maze Runner DR

Name: Sarah Aria Jackson

Her life is one not for the faint of heart and no happy tale, something out of my nightmares, being tortured and morphed into a killer for twelve years has its effects. Sarah is psychotic, there's no denying that, the only thing that keeps her sane is The Gladers. She'd have gone crazy a long time ago without them. 

Sarah's 'creation' is hilarious because I knew I had to come up with a 'different' name. I sat down a stared at the wall and said to myself, Sarah, then thought about some more and came to the conclusion of Sarah Jackson, her and Sandra have the same middle name for some reason. 

Her love interest is Minho, of course. 

But her character is interesting. Not because she's insane but because she embraces the insanity, using it as means to protect people. More specifically her friends. While her story is not completed, I have big plans for her. 

It's called "An Assassin's Runner"

There is also my Hunger Games-TMR crossover, "Allegiance," I only have the first movie done and some of catching fire at the moment. I started the thing in May. 

I also made an edit of all of them on my TikTok: Jordan_schlais16 

And a bunch of other stuff! 

If you have any suggestions feel free to tell me or any questions, I'll try to answer them.