Cheerleading and Basketball

So at lunch I usually go down to the basketball courts with my best friend. We always play basketball there or we tumble there. However, my crush goes down there and whenever I fall he just laughs. Anyways, he has a locker practically next to mine...awkward.

Anyways, once when we (Holly, Elle, me, Levi, Lachlan) went down to the basketball courts we were challenged to a game by let's call him squidward. (Free advertising for @addictedtozalfie )
And it was all of us verses them (SpongeBob and Patrick) now we knew this was going to be dirty and hard, because that's how they play. But we still played. And we started off with a shoot off. The other team let us go first and then we took turns until we had to get it in. I was the last person in line so I doubted that I would get a go, but I got a go and won! Well, for our team.
We started the game and we were going fine until the other team. (Squidward) hit me in the chest. Then a teammate started to go off at him for foul play. And yeah...

Also, I just wanted to talk about my friends. Yes, I have a mixed gender friend group and yes, I trust the boys with my life.... Sometimes... And I get judged by my sister for being friends with them.... But I get where she's coming from because there are more boys then girls. I just hope this stops.

Goodnight guys,
-I.H (twitter mitten)