Chapter 2- How to be a failure 101

It had been about a week since I stayed at squidwards. God I hated life so much. Everything without Gary just..god made everything miserable. Hell I began to hate going to work, hanging out with Patrick, honestly anyone for that matter. I never wanted to leave the guest room squidward was so kind to lend me. I stared at the knife in my hand as I locked my bedroom door. I honestly didn't deserve to live at all..I saved myself, not Gary. I hated myself daily for it. I need to pay the price somehow. I sat on the edge of my depressing bed as I slowly took my pants, then boxers off. Once I was only in a shirt, I brought the knife up to my hip and starting to cut tiny cuts into my skin. The pain felt so..bittersweet. The only thing I deserved was to bleed out onto this bed. Just as I was about to make the cuts deeper, squidward suddenly burst into the room. He stares at me for a moment, horror in his eyes before closing the door and locking it behind him. He slowly walks over to me and snatches the bloodied knife from my hand angrily. "How could you..you promised me yesterday this was the last fucking time you'd do it!" *He says quite loudly while staring down at me. I remained quiet as tears filled my eyes. I hated myself even more for making empty promises..and having no self control. Squidward sighs softly as he sees the tears rolling down my cheeks, his expression softens. He tosses it to the side before sitting down beside me. He takes both of my hands into his then begins planting loving kisses on them. I blush softly as my heart races. What the hell was he doing? He had never done such a thing to me before.. "Squidward..what are you doing?" I ask softly while looking up into his eyes. Squidward smiles against my skin a bit before laying me down onto the bed. I didn't fight him off..honestly I felt too tired to do so but I also desired to see where this was going. He pins me down before kissing all over my chest, my heart felt like it was bound to leap out at any moment. God why was I reacting like this? My body felt weird and hot. "You're so beautiful SpongeBob..you don't need to do this to yourself.." he mumbles against my skin as he moves down to my stomach. I suddenly remember that my member was fully exposed..and slightly hard. Squidward grins against my skin softly before saying "You're hard already..? God you're cute.." I blush hard as I bite my bottom lip softly and shift a bit "I'm sorry.." I say softly as I look down at him. Squidward wraps a tentacle around my hardened cock before starting to stroke slowly. I whimper loudly as my back arches slightly, pleasure quickly shoots through my body. "S..Squidward..what're you doing..?" I ask in a low tone as the blush on his cheeks deepen. He grins slightly, deciding not to acknowledge my question. It doesn't take long for thick, transparent, warm, cum to shoot from my tip. I had never experienced anything like that before but..god it felt good. Squidward looks at the substance on his hand before licking it and laughing softly. He just gets up and leaves the room. He just..left? With no words? Man that was weird..