11.

DragonStone, 130 ac

"May the gods be with you all."

I was in a corner with my knees to chest rocking myself because I had previously woke up from a dream. I had the bottle of poison Daemon had previously given me a few days prior, today was the day I was to die, I was ready, I had nothing to fear. I wouldn't be able to see my real family anytime soon so I had no choice but to end it. Jace had walked in the cell and I quickly fixed myself up not wanting to look like a psycho in front of him, or anyone for that matter. "Good morrow Jace." I said, "Good morrow Vivienne, how are you?", "I'm quite alright, what about yourself?", "Good.", "I just wanted to let you know, I promise you will see your family again, I mean it.", "Making promises now are we?", "Indeed we are but I truly mean it.", "Thank you.", "Your welcome.", "Would you like anything to eat?", he asked, "No thank you.", "Very well." He bid me farewell as I did the same. I felt sort of guilty about wanting to kill myself but it was the only way I could get away from this war, I wasn't going to be able to see my family again, I knew Jace only said that to soothe my nerves which worked a bit but still, tonight was the night that my life would come to an end.

In King's Landing the greens had given up hope about finding Vivienne, they sent ravens to every noble house that they could but no one knew where the girl was. Finally they started plotting war. Alicent, her mother, was still grieving the disappearance of her daughter as was her son, Vivienne's brother, Aegon. The King. In the green council, they had been plotting, "We must proceed cautiously." Said Alicent, "No, fat old Lord Tully will either raise my banner or see his burn." Aegon said interrupting his mother's words. The council came to an end and soon Alicent went to her chambers to 'talk' to Ser Criston.

It had been hours and it was finally nighttime, this was when my life would come to an end, I was ready to face my so called fate. I couldn't take it anymore, this was the only way to get out of this terrible loop. I had walked over to a drawer where I had hid the poison. I pulled it out of this box it was in and started whispering a prayer, "To the Gods, protect those of whom believe the faith of seven, and to those who are family." I opened my eyes slowly then looked directly at the poison, I hesitated for a moment then soon drunk all of it. I had dropped the bottle of liquid and quickly fell to the bed, where I laid lifelessly. I had guards check up on me every couple hours and this time of night they were there to see if I needed anything. They walked in and saw my lifeless body, they yelled for the queen and maester. The queen was in shock as was the Maester, "There is nothing we can do your grace, she is dead.", Rhaenyra had let out a shaky sigh with tears forming in her eyes, everyone had left the cell and soon Jace walked in. "Mother?" He questioned he glanced over to the body next to her grace, he knew it was Vivienne. He was in shock as well, he had a conversation with merely 5 hours before this happened. "We will bury her on the morrow, that is what her family would've wanted." Rhaenyra said as she looked at the girls lifeless body.

The next morning they had a funeral for Vivienne. The blacks had felt guilty even though it was none of their faults but the young girls own. Jace had stood there and threw a couple flowers where she was being buried, specifically dahlias. Those flowers were the girls favorite, she loved the color and the way they blossomed. Shortly after everyone left Jace was left alone outside near her grave, he had a necklace he was going to give her but he never got the chance to, so he bent and put the necklace near her hands, her body was cold, and she hated the cold. He soon poured more dirt of her body and walked away.

Weeks had passed and rainy days had happened, flower blossomed around her grave. She was finally at peace, something she was rarely familiar with.

- Listened to ethel cain, taylor swift, AND hozier while making this chapter anyways this is the end of this book 😪. HOPEFULLY YOU LIKED IT BECAUSE I SOMEWHAT ENJOYED WRITING IT 🙃 anyways have a good day / night !!!!💗💗