Untitled Part 1

Summer Afternoon

It was around two or three in the afternoon, and the sun was scorching. When Lily Johnson got home, her forehead was drenched in sweat. She wiped it haphazardly and unlocked the door.

As soon as she stepped inside, she noticed a woman's handbag on the leather sofa in the living room. It was a new Chanel bag, open at the top with a woman's belongings spilling out.

Lily stood frozen for a few seconds, as if in a daze.

A suspicion started to grow in her mind, one she dared not entertain, but her feet moved involuntarily towards the stairs.

On the second-floor hallway, a red high heel was carelessly thrown aside.

Lily felt her heartbeat quicken, as if an invisible hand was slowly choking her breath, making her body cold from the stagnation of blood while her brain felt dizzy from its rush.

She was propelled forward by an unseen force until a faint sound reached her ears.

"Baby, you're so tight!" The voice was hoarse, not its usual tone, but Lily immediately recognized it as her husband, Jack Spencer's voice.

"You're too big, you're killing me..." The sweet, panting voice in the room left no doubt as to what they were doing.

Lily's steps halted abruptly. Even hearing it with her own ears, she still couldn't believe it.

She and Jack had gotten engaged two years ago. Right before their wedding, he had an accident and was bedridden for two years. He had only been recovering for less than a month now, how could this be...

"Too big?" Jack panted and chuckled. "Then should I pull out?"

"Stop it! You know that's not what I meant!" The woman teased softly. She suddenly let out a sharp scream, followed by Jack's even more vigorous movements.

The woman's voice grew increasingly urgent, and even from outside, Lily could hear the wet sounds of their bodies colliding.

Then came Jack's triumphant laughter. "Did I just hit your spot? Does it feel good?"

He seemed to touch her again and rasped, "Baby, you're so wet..."

"You're so bad!" The woman tried to say something but was cut off by another series of thrusts, her cries growing louder and louder.

Lily felt paralyzed, standing there rigidly, her mind blank.

Even though she was hearing it with her own ears, she couldn't believe that she had unintentionally come home to witness her husband like this!

Though they had only dated for less than a month before their parents arranged a swift marriage, Jack had been so good to her back then. He was handsome, came from a good family, and was very kind to her. She had believed herself to be the happiest bride.

So, even when Jack had his accident just days before the wedding and the doctors said he might be bedridden for life, she still went ahead with the marriage without hesitation, foregoing a wedding and just registering the marriage.

She moved into the big villa, and since they had no servants, she did all the cleaning herself.

He couldn't move and was often in a bad mood, so she spent countless nights learning new recipes to cook for him, making sure he liked what she prepared.

The doctor said he needed massage therapy for his recovery, so she took classes to learn how to do it, practicing on him every afternoon. After two years, he could finally walk.

Just a month ago, he had gone for a check-up, and the doctor said he was recovering well, able to work like a normal person.

She thought her hardships were over. But she never expected today's outcome!

The man who had clutched her hand tearfully, promising to be good to her for life as she cared for him on his sickbed, was now tangled up with another woman in their bed!

The sounds from the room grew even more intense, with Jack's heavy breathing overshadowing everything else.

A sudden scream from inside jolted Lily awake. She trembled violently, then rushed towards the bedroom.