Untitled Part 4

She blinked and said, "But considering you're serving Jack, the pay for a personal caregiver should be at least $8,000 a month. That's $192,000 for two years, but let's round it up to $200,000. That's fair, right?"

$200,000?! Her two precious years, all the sacrifices, the effort, and genuine feelings she poured into caring for him, all dismissed as if she were a beggar?

No, she wouldn't let this pair of dogs off so easily!

Lily Johnson pointed angrily at Jack Spencer. "Jack, I will not divorce you!"

With her eyes blazing red, she turned to the other woman. "And you! If you want to be the mistress, let's see how long you can keep that role! Maybe in ten or twenty years, when you're old and no longer attractive, he'll still find you appealing!"

The woman sighed. "Lady, he doesn't love you. What's the point of holding onto this position? Jack truly loves me. I believe even after twenty years, he'll still love me. With me around, he won't even touch you. Isn't that right, Jack?"

She tilted her head up, wrapped her arms around Jack's neck, and kissed him.

Jack hesitated for a moment, then embraced the woman and kissed her deeply.

In the quiet and bright afternoon room, the sound of their kiss filled the air.

They were doing this right in front of her...

Lily felt as if the fire inside her could burn the entire world down. At that moment, she had only one thought: to drag these two dogs down with her!

She spun around and rushed downstairs, heading straight to the kitchen to find the knife she had used countless times.

She had always used that knife to chop vegetables and cook meals for him, filled with love.

But now, she wanted to use it to take his life!

How ironic.

The two people in the room thought Lily had left, but they didn't expect her to return.

The knife blade, catching the summer sunlight, gleamed sharply, making Jack squint as it reflected in his eyes.