无标题第 2 部分

The bedroom door wasn't even closed, likely because no one expected her to come home suddenly. So, the scene in the room was immediately clear to Lily Johnson.

Another red high heel was by the bedroom door, and from the doorway to the bed, clothes were scattered all over the floor—both men's and women's—testifying to their impulsive and impatient passion!

The two who had just reached their climax were clearly not expecting Lily's sudden return. Jack Spencer, still convulsing atop the woman, turned and looked at Lily with a mixture of surprise and disdain.

Yes, disdain!

He frowned, his eyes showing a barely concealed impatience. It was the same look he had when she made a dish he didn't like.

Only then did a tearing pain, delayed in its arrival, assault Lily's nerves.

She stood there, numb, waiting for the pain to flay every inch of her skin.

"What's wrong?" The woman, sensing something amiss, peeked out from Jack's embrace and let out a soft "ah" upon seeing Lily.

Jack finally reacted, his brows furrowing deeply as he slowly withdrew from the woman.

Lily saw a cloudy white liquid trickle from between the woman's legs as Jack moved.

A sharp pain stabbed her heart, sending heat through her veins, making her whole body feel like it was on fire. Lily rushed forward in a frenzy.

In her madness, her strength was much greater than usual. She ripped the blanket off the woman's body and raised her hand to slap her hard!

However, her wrist was suddenly seized by a strong hand. The hand then released her wrist and pushed her backward, causing Lily to stumble back several steps.

She stared at Jack in shock, her voice trembling, "Jack, you're hurting me for her?"

Jack's brows furrowed deeply, but he said nothing. Instead, he turned and embraced the woman.

Only then did Lily follow his gaze and clearly see the woman's face.

If this were a world from an old tale, the woman would be a fox spirit.

She looked about twenty years old, with a trendy pointed chin, big eyes, a high, straight nose, and plump, red lips.

Snuggling in Jack's arms, she looked as delicate as a bird, making Lily seem like a fearsome demon.

Tears rolled down the woman's cheeks as she buried her face in Jack's shoulder, her body gently rubbing against his chest.

In the quiet sunlight, Lily's eyes traced the red marks on the woman's neck down to her collarbone and further down to her ample, white breasts.

They were round and firm, perfect for an underwear advertisement.

Those peaks also bore Jack's marks, like red plum blossoms in snow.

As the woman continued to rub against him, Lily saw Jack's desire reignite. Within a second, he was fully erect again.

The woman felt the hardness against her thigh and whimpered, her voice tinged with tears, "Jack, you just made me swell up, and now... there's an old hag watching, can't you control yourself?"

Old hag?!

Lily felt an explosion of anger within her, and she lunged forward, her fists swinging.

Momentarily unable to stop her, Jack watched as Lily's slap landed on his face with a loud crack, leaving all three of them stunned.

"Slap!" Two seconds later, Lily felt a burning pain on her own face, tasting blood in her mouth. She looked at the trembling woman who had slapped her.

Perhaps frightened by Lily's intense gaze, the woman shrank back into Jack's arms, pointing at Lily. "How dare you hit Jack! No one can hurt my man! He just recovered, and you slapped him—how could you be so heartless?"

"Heartless?!" Lily laughed bitterly, tears streaming down her face. "Who has been taking care of him day and night for the past two years? Without me, would he even be standing now?!"

She wiped her tears, her fingers brushing against the blood at the corner of her mouth, and looked at Jack, her voice breaking, "Jack, she hit me, and you still protect her. Do you have any conscience at all?!"