Untitled Part 7

Against the wall, Rose cried out in response to Jack's actions. She whimpered and complained, "Why is it so big? You just hurt me!"

"Baby, it's because you're so tight..." Jack said, moving and kissing Rose at the same time. "Relax a bit, you're squeezing me..."

Lily felt as if she had fallen into a bottomless abyss, surrounded by icy winds that cut into every inch of her skin.

Even though she felt like she was about to die, she remained alive, enduring unimaginable cold and pain.

"Rose, let's switch places," Jack said, carrying Rose to the vanity in the room. He set her down, placed her legs on his shoulders, and continued to penetrate her.

"Does it feel good?" he asked as he moved. "I like it when you moan."

"But there's... she's watching..." Rose's voice came out in broken gasps.

"She needs to watch!" Jack thrust harder, eliciting a scream from Rose.

His eyes gleamed with excitement. "She doesn't want a divorce? Then we'll do it in every corner of this room so she can always remember these scenes whenever she enters this house!"

Lily lay curled on the floor, tears soaking the wooden boards beneath her. Muffled by the gag in her mouth, her throat emitted pained, silent cries.

But it wasn't over yet.

Jack, just as he said, carried Rose to different spots in the room, changing positions frequently. The room was filled with the sounds of panting, moaning, and the slapping of skin. Finally, it ended with Jack's satisfied groan.

Half an hour felt like an eternity of torture for Lily.

Even after she closed her eyes, the horrific images continued to flash before her, and the sounds of their intimacy lingered in her ears.

When they finally finished, Lily felt like all her tears had dried up. She lay on the floor, motionless, her swollen eyes devoid of any light, as if her soul had been extracted.

"Have you reconsidered?" Jack asked, now freshly showered and fully dressed, standing before Lily.

Lily's eyes didn't move; she remained in the same position.

Jack looked at her, irritation filling his gaze.

When they first got married, he had found her beautiful. Fresh out of college, her eyes were clear, and her face was full of youthful vitality.

When she smiled at him, her eyes would curve like crescents, her gaze bright, with two small dimples on her cheeks.

Back then, he had thought that if he could walk again, he would take her hand and travel the world together.

But when had things changed?

Somewhere along the way, she had become increasingly unattractive to him. She stopped caring about her appearance, always wearing the same ugly home clothes.

Her conversations with him were always about mundane things, constantly telling him what he could or couldn't eat, or repeating the same reminders over and over.

The initial excitement and affection he had felt gradually wore away with such a life. He had tried to be good to her but found himself increasingly uninterested.

They had less and less in common, barely speaking a few words a day. His feelings for her shifted from affection to gratitude, then to indifference, and finally, to annoyance.

Especially after starting his job, he met Rose, a fresh graduate who had just joined his team as a secretary. She was young, beautiful, and charming in ways that Lily never was.

One night, after a work event with Rose, they ended up in bed together. After that, he found Lily utterly repulsive.

Her questions about when he'd come home, her calls when he was on business trips—all of it made him irritable. He had been contemplating divorce for some time.

He figured he would give her some money to compensate for the two years she spent with him.

After all, she was only 25, still untouched by him, and could easily remarry.

But today, when she barged in during his moment of pleasure and harped on about her two years of care, it disgusted him to an unprecedented degree.

Now, he had only one thought: to divorce her at any cost.

He never wanted to see her again.