chapter 16: time

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Yes, I'm going to his house~

I'm in front of his door and I'm thinking about whether I should ring the intercom or just leave. Now that I'm here I'm regretting this idea.
What would change if I see him?
I don't know what I had in mind but I think it's just better if I go home.
I sigh and then turn around to go take the bus again.

"Can I help you?"

I immediately turn and see a woman that has just came out of chan's house; she must be his mom.
Great.

"Oh, ehm..."

What do I say now?

"You're one of bang chan's friends? You can come in if you want, but he's sick"

"Oh yeah I know, that's why I came here. I wanted to... see how he's doing"

She gives me a soft smile and then gesture for me to enter.

"You're such a sweet girl"

I smile awkwardly and blush a little, not expecting a compliment.
She holds the door opened for me letting me get in.

"He's in his bedroom, I'll show you where it is"

"Oh don't worry I already know it"

She looks at me confused and then smirks.
Damn, that just slipped out of my mouth.

"Fine, if you need something don't hesitate to tell me"

"Thank so much"

I go upstairs and walk towards his bedroom. My heart is beating faster, and right before knocking on the door, I take a deep breath.

"Get in"

I open the door and close it back right behind me.
He's laying on his bed with his phone, and he's shirtless. As he lifts his eyes on mine he gets shocked and quickly stands up to grab the black t-shirt on his chair, then wear it.

"Sorry, I didn't expect to see you" he says quite embarrassed and still confused by my presence

"I know, sorry. How are you?"

"Not well, but it's nothing I can't handle. Can I ask you why are you here?"

"Well, Felix told me you were sick so I wanted to check on you"