chapter 11: peck

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Then, I cut all the distances and press my lips on his~

He brings one of his hands behind my head, slightly pushing me towards him. My hands slide from his chest to the back of his neck.
I've never kissed anyone so I don't know if I'm doing it right, but it seems like he's enjoying it, so I start to relax a bit.
Then, I break the kiss to take a breath, distancing myself a little from him. We both pant and stare into each other's eyes. I feel all my body burning and I lost the ability to speak and to even move a single muscle.

"I didn't expect it to happen this early" he says smiling

"I know, sorry" I say lowering my gaze in embarrassment

"Sorry?" he says chuckling
"I'm not saying I didn't like it, it was just unexpected, but wanted"

I look up at him again and smile back.

"So... we can say we're a couple now" he says

"Yeah, I guess so"

His hand is now placed behind my neck, and as he slowly pulls me towards him again, we hear knocking on the door.
I immediately get off his legs and I start panicking. I forgot his mother was in the house.

"Can I come in?" she says from the otherside of the door

"Y-yeah" Jeongin says quite embarassed.

The mother opens the door slowly and then comes in.

"I know that I said I would have left you alone, I just wanted to ask Soyul if she wants to stay for dinner" she says to me

"Oh, don't worry I don't want to bother you"

"No it's a pleasure! Otherwise I wouldn't have asked you"

"Well, okay then. Thank you"

"Thank you too for accepting" she says smiling and then she leaves and closes the door.
My mother should learn from her.

The situation now si really awkward. I need to talk to Minho.

"Where is the bathroom?" I ask Jeongin

"It's the first door on the right" he replies smiling

I exit his room and enter the bathroom, locking myself in it. I take some deep breaths and start processing what just happened.
I then pull my phone out of my pocket and text Minho.