chapter 21: cupcake

I don't know if I'll fix this situation this time~

The morning after

It's finally Saturday, I really needed a day off.
It's 8 am, and I'm getting dressed to go for a walk, to clear my head.
I wear a huge black hoodie, a pair of black sweatpants and some gloves to keep my hands warm; it's really cold today.
The house is empty, my parents are working.
I take my keys and finally go out.
I don't have a destination in mind, I'll just walk around the town and maybe enter in a cafe to have a hot chocolate.

While I walk, my mind is full of thoughts about what happened yesterday.
I am in a really bad situation. I'm so stupid, I'm always so stupid. Why did I let him go like that? It was finally my occasion to confess my love for him, and I ruined it all.
I'll try to talk to him when we'll be back at school, I hope he'll hear me out.

Also, I'm realizing just now how bad of a person Soyeon is. Why did she need to lie like that to me? She's still into bang chan?
Anyway, I don't care anymore now that bang chan told me how he feels about her, and me.
But I'm not sure he'll still want to talk to me after yesterday.
Well, I've listened to him so now he has to do the same with me.
After all, I was just confused, and I'm really scared to hurt him. I don't want to do the same thing I did with Jeongin, so I wanted to be really sure about my feelings.
And now that I've lost him, I'm sure.
I love bang chan, how I've never done, and I'll tell him, I want him to know it.
Also, I broke too much hearts in a matter of few days, and I didn't want to.

I pass in front of a cafe and, looking inside the window, I see Felix sitting and drinking all alone.
What a surprise.

I enter the cafe slowly and go sit right in front of him.

"Hey, do you mind if I stay here with you?" I say while taking off my gloves

"Hey!", he says with a bright smile, "Of course I don't. What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to go for a walk and I saw you all alone here so... I joined you"

He smiles again at me and take a sip of his drink; I have no idea of what it is.

"Don't you want to order something?" He asks

"Not now"

"Oh, okay"

We spend some time in silence, while he finishes his drink.

"Hey so... I was wondering if you're busy tonight"

"Tonight? No I'm not, why?"