Visiting I.m.p for the first time

a/n: new chapter enjoy

The next morning, y/n woke up to see loona not in the bed in his arms. He saw a note beside him. Seeing that, loona left, saying she had to get to work. He also noticed she left him her number on it and hoped to hang out after their talk last night. He didn't want to admit it, but he had a crush on the hellhound.

Y/n: Damn, I want to see her so again so badly.

Angel dust laying in the bed next to him with a smug look on his face.

Angel: Then why don't you see her.

Y/n yelps falls on the left side of the bed seeing a naked Angel beside him. Cringing.

Y/n: Okay, why are you naked.. and why the fuck are you in my bed! Naked!

Angel: Awe.. Come on, I know the prince wants to play.

Y/n facepalms moved Angel to the side

Y/n: Get your fucking clothes on.

Then Charlie and vaggie burst through the door only to see a naked angel while y/n was in his  clothes he slept in from yesterday.

Vaggie: Angel! Why are you naked and his bed!

Angel: Relax, sugar tits. I didn't fuck him while he was asleep.

Vaggie: That still doesn't give you yo right to be naked next to him.

Y/n: Doesn't matter.. I just want to see loona again.. but.

Charlie already knows why she knows he wants to help at the hotel, but she and the others are everything covered. She and vaggie know he was delvoping a crush on the hellhound after they met. Charlie put her hand on his shoulder, supporting her human little brother.

Charlie: Go.. we got everything covered here.

Y/n smiles as Vaggie nods, agreeing with her girlfriend. He is going to text loona, but he went against it and surprised her. He left the door after getting his skateboard left yo imp city to visit His hellhound friend. Angel does the skipped to my Loo, falling him.

Angel: Wait for me, my prince charming.

Vaggie grabbed him and knocked him out as she and Charlie just dragged him into his won room.

As y/n smirks.

With loona.

She felt bad ditching y/n this morning as she got there. millie had her use a picture of a family so she could help moxxie with his shooting practice. She told him you don't know if they are innocent. After she told him noticed millie kissing moxxie.

Loona: * Damn, I wish that was me and y/n last night. I wonder what he's doing.. damn it, did he not see my number on the note.. should have put it on top.*

Just then, Blitzo Kicks opened the door with a client that she saw this morning but didn't care about it.

Blitz: Guys!  I like you to meet our newest!

Moxxie gets startled accidentally shooting of the arrow it bounced off. As it was doing that y/n walks in loona widens her eyes to see Y/n in the room the arrow bounces off the wall, Millie did too.

Loona/Millie: Y/n!

Loona dove over to save Y/n as the arrow misses thankfully, loona was on top of him as Blitzo catches the arrow.

Blitz: client.

Loona looked down at her first human friend and the adopted son of the king himself, he smiles at her.