19

When Yin came back from Wei, he saw Wei Shuo sitting beside the bed, and Ling Que'er was covered with a quilt and sleeping soundly.

Wei Shuo glanced at Yin Congwei, then stood up and said, "I'm leaving. What are your plans?"

Yin Conghua didn't even look at him, but walked to the bedside, took out Ling Que'er's injured hand from the quilt, put it on his knee, and gently applied medicine while saying:

"Kaiyang Palace is in chaos. It's hard for you to squeeze out time to come. I'm afraid many people must have died in the past two days when Beishan Jun was away."

Wei Shuo leaned against the door: "The matter of Kaiyang Palace is just a small matter compared to Baiyujing and Wuji Xianzong. After all, we are just fighting among ourselves and it won't affect innocent people."

Yin Conghua chuckled and moved his hands gently: "Even if the person is dead, what does it have to do with me. But he dared to drag my junior brother into the game. No matter what the reason is, I will never let him do what he wants."

Wei Shuo was silent for a moment: "That's right, after all, all I want is to be able to accompany him occasionally, but that guy is different."

After applying the medicine, Yin Congwei looked up at Wei Shuo:

"You hid under the bed while I fucked him. How was it? Did he scream nicely?"

It was already the next morning when Ling Que'er woke up. He was sitting on the bed in a daze when he saw Yin Conghua walking in from the door of Lingzhou.

"Are you awake? Does your hand still hurt?"

Ling Que'er raised her hand and looked at it in front of her eyes, then shook her head: "It doesn't hurt anymore...where are we going?"

"A Yicheng." Yin Conghua sat beside the bed and tied his hair:

"I promised to bring you here to play. There is a restaurant in the city that makes the best sugar cakes. I'll take you there to buy some when we get there."

Ling Que'er nodded, and just as she was about to get up, she felt a sourness in her lower abdomen. She looked down and realized that there was an exquisite and slender jade dildo inserted in her little hole.

Just then a maid came in to deliver some snacks. He blushed and quickly pulled down his clothes. He waited until the maid left before he kicked her in the crotch in an accusing manner:

"what are you doing!"

Yin Congwei took the opportunity to hold the fair ankle and put it to his lips and kissed it:

"Don't you like the gift I gave you?"

Looking at Yin Conghua's eyes, Ling Que'er endured and swallowed the three words "I don't like it", turned her head and ignored him.

But even if he didn't like it, he didn't have the courage to take out the jade dildo himself. He made his way to Ayi City, and it was already completely dark.

The spirit boat traveled a thousand miles a day and just arrived at the banquet hosted by the city lord for the great general Wang of the demon clan. Unlike the Central Plains which hated demon cultivators, Ayi City had a close relationship with the demon clan and was both good and evil.

According to legend, the city lord's wife was a demon woman.

As soon as the spirit boat docked, someone came to greet it, presenting the greatest gift Ling Que'er had ever seen.

"Your subordinate respectfully welcomes the young master. The city lord is busy with the evening banquet and has asked me to ask you to visit the lady first before rushing to the banquet."