8

The atmosphere was tense for a moment. Ling Que'er knew that if it wasn't for protecting himself, Yin Conghua wouldn't have had to fight them to such an extent. He was extremely anxious and ran forward and shouted, "Senior Brother!"

Yin Conghua suddenly turned around and scolded, "Who told you to come down?"

The sword in his hand was not the Peach Blossom Sword commonly used by the Hehuan Sect. The sword body had a faint red light and looked sharper than the spiritual sword of an ordinary sword cultivator.

He seemed to be affected by the sword's will, and his voice was a little more fierce than usual. Ling Que'er was scolded and subconsciously stopped, looking a little panicked and helpless: "I'm afraid something will happen to you, I..."

The sword spirit sensed that its master's mind was also beginning to tremble and hum. Yin Conghua did not look at him again, but said, "Stand further away."

Although he didn't say anything harsh, Ling Que'er clearly read what her senior brother didn't say in his eyes: I'll deal with you when I get back.

Ling Que'er opened his mouth but said nothing. He could only take two steps back in a daze. The ghost commander here had already raised his giant axe, and Yin Congwei was busy fighting the enemy and could not take care of him for a while.

Wei Shuo watched for a long time and felt sorry for the young man standing there listlessly, so he walked up to him and wiped the tears from his eyes.

This man was very sturdy, with big hands. He wiped Ling Que'er's head so hard that he tilted his head back a little. He looked up and asked in confusion:

"What are you doing?"

Wei Shuo looked at the corners of his eyes that were rubbed red by him and fell silent. Before he could answer, Yin Conghua's gnashing teeth suddenly came from the other side:

"I'm still here, Lingqueer. You flirted with another man in front of me. Do you want to be whipped?"

Ling Que'er was so scared that she stood up immediately: "I didn't!"

The fight became increasingly intense, and it was obvious that the ghost commander was very powerful. Even when facing Yin Congwei, he was able to fight back.

Wei Shuo saw Ling Que'er looking at the two people fighting anxiously, and suddenly asked:

"Your name is Lingqueer, which sounds nice."

Ling Que'er, who was watching the game, was so nervous that her heart almost dropped out. She was a little stunned when she heard these words:

"ah?"

Wei Shuo said no more, but walked towards the two people fighting and said calmly:

“Stop it.”

Yin Conghua was just about to kill when he suddenly felt that the tip of his sword was blocked by something invisible when it was about to fall. The same was true for Gui Shuai. Yin Conghua even saw that the veins on his hand holding the axe were bulging, and it was obvious that he had reached his limit.

There was a dull thud and dust spread everywhere. Both sides took two steps back and were forced to stop fighting.

Wei Shuo was a man with a strong physique, and his internal skills were particularly powerful, which allowed him to use his internal force to shake off the two of them. Yin Congwei narrowed his eyes and finally recognized the man.

"Kitayama-kun."

Ling Que'er looked at Wei Shuo, and then hesitantly wanted to go to Yin Conghua, but she was afraid of being scolded, so she only took two steps and stopped where she was.