20

He was so frightened by the two burning things that he kept dodging backwards, but was always pulled back by Yin Congwei's waist maliciously. The cold snake tail was pressed tightly against him, and his inky facial features made him look like a seductive midnight monster.

"Do you want them to fuck you inside?" Yin Conghua licked the tip of his ear: "If Xiao Que'er wants, the snake tail can also go in."

"no no......"

Ling Que'er was so frightened that he couldn't speak a complete sentence. The little bit of alcohol he had in his body had long since disappeared. He pushed hard at Yin Conghua's chest, but after trying several times and failing, he could only hug his neck and beg for mercy softly:

"Brother, you will break me...it will be very painful, and I won't be able to give birth to a baby snake for you..."

He also held Yin Conghua's hand and touched his lower abdomen: "It's so small, it's always naughty... Normally it would be painful if it goes deeper, can you bear to hurt me, Senior Brother?"

Yin Conghua was actually very reluctant to do so, but she was afraid of frightening him, so she still obediently touched the soft flesh on his belly:

"Then what should I do? I promised to take care of you tonight."

Ling Que'er choked for a moment, and finally whispered: "I'll masturbate for you, brother, okay?"

He was afraid that Yin Congwei would not agree, so he quickly continued, "Anything is fine, as long as Senior Brother likes it."

Ling Que'er's face showed that she would be very obedient. Yin Congwei narrowed his eyes and finally agreed:

"OK."

In the dim room, the bed curtains were drawn tightly, with only a ray of moonlight leaking out from the gap in the gauze curtains. Ling Que'er opened her legs to expose her vagina, and while she was still hesitating, the snake's tail suddenly rubbed against the small slit.

"What are you dawdling about?"

Ling Que'er took a deep breath as if she was going to be executed, reached out her trembling hand to grasp the snake's tail, which was as thick as her wrist, and moved her hips to try to swallow a small tip.

Being swallowed into such a warm and soft place, the snake's tail moved subconsciously. Ling Que'er was frightened and her eyes widened, but after seeing Yin Congwei, she still held back her tears and slowly swallowed the snake's tail.

It was easy to enter the narrowest part, but it became more and more difficult as you went deeper. The hole was stretched to be almost transparent. What was even more terrifying was that the uterine cavity had been blocked, and if you went deeper you could only enter the uterus.

"Brother..." Ling Que'er asked Yin Congwei, who smiled at him and said, "Do you want my help?"

How could she dare to ask him for help? Ling Que'er could only look away sadly, looking at the silver-white snake tail under her, and sat down with a fearless attitude.

"ah!!!"

The snake's tail, as thick as a wrist, completely stretched out the soft hole, and the tip of the tail was swallowed into the uterus. Ling Que'er was trembling all over, with cold sweat running down her temples. For a moment, she didn't even dare to move.

But he didn't move, and Yin Conghua was not satisfied. The tip of the tail buried in the small uterus actually moved. The tiny scales scraped the cervix fiercely, and the stimulating love juice poured on the tip of the tail.

Ling Que'er collapsed on the bed, holding her belly. Even though she didn't move, the snake's tail inside her body made her orgasm continuously. In a quarter of an hour, she had four or five orgasms. The love juice that couldn't flow out even pushed her belly up into a shallow arc.