012

                    ~Third person P

                  ~Third person P.O.V.~

•» After the one hour lunch break me and Katsuki made our way back to the arena. I was up again a girl with plant hair

(y/n is replacing denki sorry!)

I made my way up on the platform and waved to the girl "Hello! Im y/n l/n, you're so pretty!" I say with a warm smile, she smiled back, "I'm Ibara Shiozaki, you're also very cute!" She says back.

" Competitors, ready?" Midnights announced as we both nodded, "Begin!"

Ibara wasted no time, her Vines shooting out like snakes, aiming to ensnare y/n. With a swift motion, I use my telekinesis to create an invisible barrier, deflecting the vines away.

The crowd gasped at the display of power. Ibara's vines were relentless coming from all directions. My mind race calculating each move with precision.

I lifted a chuck of debris with my telekinesis, launching it towards ibara. She dodged gracefully her vines slicing through the air to block the projectiles.

"You're strong but I won't back down" I thought, focusing my energy.

A vine wrapped around my ankle, pulling me off balance. Quickly, I use my telekinesis to lift myself into the air, breaking free from the vines grip.

Hovering above, I sent a telekineticforce towards ibara, F/c wisps started to surround my hands and wrist. Ibara staggered slightly, her vines momentarily faltering.

Seizing the opportunity, I push forward, using my telekinesis to hurl a large piece of debris at her. She managed to deflect it but the force pushed her back.

The crowds cheers grew as the battle intensified. I hissed as my head started pounding. I could feel the strain of maintaining my telekinetic defenses, but I could afford to felter.

With a final surge of energy, I sent a powerful telekinetic blast at ibara knocking her off her feet. The stadium erupted in applause as the match concluded.