Chapter 5 - The Dragonborn Comes

As my vision once again returned to me I could feel nothing again, what was going on, I swear I still had my body, I could move my limbs and my eyes were squinting at what could only be a bright light.

"You don't belong here"

Or not, what was that. It reverberated all around me, yet I could tell that whatever was speaking to me was in front of me, I tried to speak but nothing came out. The light flashed for a bit before speaking again

"I see, that's why you are here"

Well I don't know why I am here, I was just as confused as you were and now I'm more confused, can you enlighten me, please.

"You'll understand soon enough. Child"

What will I understand; I don't even understand what I'm doing here, what is going on

"Good Luck Dra"

As I faded away he said those, my hearing and sight faded again and I felt like I was being trown out of wherever I was. Being sent to wherever.

(No one's P.O.V)

A melodic strumming of a loot. The music came in.

Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart

I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes

With a voice wielding power of the ancient nord arts

Believe, believe, the Dragonborn comes

(Meanwhile)(Unknown P.O.V)

As it was sent off to who knows where and who knows when by the little pests that betrayed them. It quickly left the rift that it escaped from, out of the void that was its prison for who knows how long. As it flew away from the rift, it couldn't help but notice an orb of energy flying out of it, a soul which held the feel of Sovngarde as well as the blessing of its father. Your plans were gonna failed father, even the last ones could only delay the inevitable. As it followed after the energy, it disappeared. It couldn't hide from him. Alduin was back and this time, Nirn would fall.

(Back to normal P.O.V)

I head a thudding sound as I started to wake up, my head was aching and the hard thuds of whatever I was sitting on continuously rocking and shaking wasn't helping. What felt like splinters prickled my skin? Cold wind hit my bear arms and legs. A rough material fell upon my shoulders and down towards my knees, at least I wasn't naked. What I could only describe as wood thudding on hard ground filled my ears along with the clopping of something, hooves maybe? Onomatopoeia wasn't really my strong point, English in general really. I stir, trying t move my arms. That was annoying, no less than 3 times so far have I been in a state where movement was basically impossible, luckily I wasn't claustrophobic and luckily [Gamers Mind] was on my side. The rope burn would have been annoying. Scratch that the rope burns were gonna be annoying anyway. My vision is blurry when I try to pen my eyes black spots filled my vision, is this gonna happen every time I go to a new world. I feel lightheaded, asking now, how am I lightheaded. Focus. I'm having trouble staying in focus. Wait, no fuck, blurry vision. Check, site line coming in and out of focus like some discount camera. Check, head aching. I'm pretty sure that I'm showing more symptoms, or at least what I think is the symptoms of a concussion. How do I have a concussion? Does [Gamers Mind] mean nothing.

Don't you enjoy the theatrics though?

Make's you really experience the world that you're in

No screens in front of me, though I guess I wouldn't be able to see it that well anyway so...

"Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there." I think I might know where I am. That specific line, the voice was slightly gruffer, I guess then it normally was but it was almost identical to the voice I and so many others have heard over a thousand times, and that might be an underestimation.