your office

You are working in your office right now. You are not too busy but still bored. I sneak in; perhaps because I take too many risks. If I get caught sneaking into your office, I could get into serious trouble. Perhaps I could even get arrested if I'm caught. But it doesn't stop me. After all, I can't seem to stay away from you.

I see you sitting at your desk and say nothing. I come in, lock the door,  and just start passionately kissing you and sucking on your tongue. You don't protest. You let me kiss you and touch you.

You are excited. I can tell by feeling you through your pants. You whisper In my ear and beg me not to stop. I happily oblige. I start kissing and biting your neck and slowly kiss you all over until my head is in your lap. I unbuckle your belt and unzip your pants. I reach in and take you out and start sucking you off. You moan with pleasure.  The more you  moan, the wetter I become..  I love hearing you.. someone calls and you do your best to keep your composure as you are on the phone.  I continue to suck you off.  You finally get off the phone..

You get closer but then stop me and ask me if you can please me. I happily agree. So you gently take off my pants and take off my panties.  You lay me down on your desk and start kissing me all over. You eventually start pleasuring me with your mouth. You twirl your tongue, you tease me, you are making me feel so good.  I moan.. I might be getting too loud. You warn me so I attempt to stifle my moans. I am about to cum.  I can feel it. 

I guide you into of me and we start to fuck. We are getting really into it, as am I. But we have to be kind of quiet of course. But this is so sexy! We stifle moans  as we rattle the desk. We continue until we cant anymore.

I can barely walk. My legs are shaking I notice as we get dressed. We try to play off what we just did but I look flushed. I kiss you one more time passionately and unlock the door and walk out. 

A couple people are staring at me as I leave.