underneath the stars

It's a beautiful summer night. The only lights that illuminate the eternal sky are the stars and the moon. I could lie here with you forever. As if we could will ourselves to be forever confined to this moment in time.

A gentle breeze rustles the leaves from the nearby trees that surround us. The only sounds are the songs of insects.

We are lying in an open field on a picnic blanket. There is no one else in sight. If there were, their presence would escape me. For when I'm in your presence, it's as if there is no one else that exists. It's as if we are frozen in time and everyone else just disappears.

We've been lying here talking and laughing about anything and everything for hours that seem like minutes. We are mesmerized by the mystery of each other and the endless deep sea of stars that we gaze upon.

It's so dark that I can't see you, but I can feel your presence and hear your voice. I can touch your skin. Your touch does something to me. It quickens my heart and makes me tingle all over. I can't recall if I've ever felt this way before, but your presence makes me feel like I never have.

You lean over and kiss me, and I forget the background we are in. I've lost track of where we are. Your kisses are gentle yet passionate. When you kiss me a burst of unexplainable energy flows through me. The more we kiss, the more I want. I can't ever seem to get enough of you.

I fall on top of you and you gently caress my back as our kisses get deeper with every second that passes. I moan as I kiss you. You taste so good. You gently pull my shirt over my head to take it off. You touch my back and find my bra strap and are kind of fumbling to unhook it. It's so dark and you can't see. We both laugh because it's so dark, we can't see, and at technical difficulties we seem to be having.

You free my breasts and continue to caress me. You feel so good. We roll around and you are now on top of me. We continue to make out some more as I pull your shirt off. You kiss me on the nape of my neck. It drives me crazy! I am so wet and hot I don't know how much longer I can wait. So I gently bite and kiss your earlobe as I whisper, "I want you so bad!" We continue to kiss each other and I ask you, " do you want me?" You whisper yes.  I say "tell me you want me!" You tell me, " I want you so bad!" The deeper our kisses get, the more my heart flutters.

You playfully bite my lip and kiss my neck. My heart is beating like crazy. You lay your head on my chest and listen to my erratic heartbeat for a moment as if you are trying to memorize its rhythm. I can feel your breath on my skin.Then you gently kiss and lick my breasts. I can feel your tongue lick and tease my nipples and in between my breasts. You touch me as you kiss me and I am sopping wet.

The anticipation is getting to be so intense I can't stand it. I've had you so many times, but it always feels like an entirely new experience. It gets better everytime Im with you. You kiss my stomach and unzip my pants. You are so careful and gentle as you remove my pants. Then I feel the fabric against my skin as my panties slide down and come off. My panties are sopping wet as you remove them. I can tell you are excited as you remove my panties. you kiss me and I am sopping wet. You massage my clit, teasing me..

Then something comes over me. I get the sudden urge to passionately lay you on your back. I take off your pants and your boxers. I touch you and your cock is hard. Your cock is smooth and inviting. I slide my tongue up and down your shaft. I tease you a little bit. I slide my tongue on the tip of you. You moan in pleasure. I put you deep inside my mouth. You moan with an intense wave of pleasure. I run my tongue up and down your shaft and it drives you crazy. You beg me not to stop. I put your cock deep in my mouth to the deeper parts of my throat. Your breath becomes more labored as you moan in pleasure. As I continue, I can feel you are getting closer to exploding. My pussy is so wet it's almost dripping. You stop Me and passionately kiss me. As you kiss me, you slide your finger across my labia and massage my clit. You whisper, "You are so wet!" I moan as you kiss me deeply and massage my clit.

I have the unending desire to go further. You are like a drug or a bad habit I cannot give up. I always want to make love to you. I straddle you and guide you into me. You feel so good. I can't stop. I grind into you. You breathe heavier and moan. Then some feeling overtakes you. You passionately roll me over onto My back and thrust into me. I cry out "fuck me!" You happily oblige.

I moan as you continue. It's so intense!! You thrust into me and slowly pull out just enough. You do it again. It drives me crazy!. It feels so good. Please don't stop!! I beg. You thrust into me rhythmically and bursts of pleasure overtake my body. The feeling is so intense that I can barely contain myself. I love how no one can hear us. It's just us here. I wish this could last forever. I touch your chest and can tell that your heart is beating rapidly.

I passionately and deeply kiss you. I suck on your tongue. You moan in pleasure. You are about to climax so you slow down a little bit. I can sense that you don't want this to stop quite yet. You deeply thrust into me. I moan when the waves of pleasure hit me.

My heart is pounding at this time and my body is starting to shake. My moans grow louder,  unconfined by the night. I roll around and im on top of you. I ride you. You touch and cup my breasts in your hands. You are moaning. You say my name and it drives me wild. I love hearing you say my name with such passion. I continue riding you. I'm about to cum and you are about to explode. I scream your name as I cum. I can feel it squirt forcefully. You cum inside of me at the same time.

We stay inside of each other and embrace as we enjoy the intense pleasure coursing through our bodies. My body is shaking so bad I would likely fall over if I tried to stand up. My legs are weak. My heart is pounding. We are covered in sweat.

I get off of you and am laying next to you. I put my head on your chest. Your heart is pounding and I linger there for a while trying to memorize the beat of your heart. You hold me and whisper " I could make love to you until the stars turn cold." A tear runs down my cheek. I say "I am hopelessly in love with you!" As We continue to lay here In our most vulnerable state, a cool breeze hits us. We hold on tight and keep each other warm as we look up and get lost in the starry night sky.