they wont find us

I long to hide from the world with you if only for a moment in time that would somehow last forever. We have separate lives so far away and yet I can't seem to stop wanting to be near you.

I long to see the candlelight as it hits your face. I long to be one with you if only for a moment in time. I wish this moment in time could last forever. I wish I could avoid the inevitable, when those who love us come looking for us. But in this moment in time, if we hide, they won't find us.

In this moment in time, we are one. I have tried to fight it, but the truth is I am longing to make passionate love to you and pretend that you are mine if only for a moment.
I've never felt this way before I confess. Perhaps this is why the thought of letting you go seems wrong, if not unnatural.

As the candlelight hits your face, I kiss you passionately. Our kisses get deeper and longer. You are so tender and gentle as you kiss me. I lift my arms over my head as you carefully remove my shirt revealing a black bra. You gently kiss me and caress my skin. Then you unhook my bra and gently slide it off. As my breasts are revealed, You bury your face in my breasts, gently kissing them. I unbutton your shirt slowly as we continue to passionately kiss. I remove your shirt.

We embrace and feel each other's skin as we continue. The more you caress my back and my body the more Desire I feel for you. A silent tear falls. "I long for you" I say. I unbuckle your belt and unzip your pants as you slowly pull down my pants to reveal black lacy sexy panties. I carefully pull down and remove your boxers.

You stop for a moment and look at me. You see me wearing only my sexy black underwear. I giggle as You playfully spin me around and You say " you are so beautiful!" You gently lay me down on the bed and start kissing my body from head to toe. You don't quite remove my panties just yet. You playfully bite at them with your mouth as you passionately kiss my thighs and my stomach.

When you can't take the anticipation anymore, you playfully remove my panties with your teeth. I am so hot and wet. You tease me a little but eventually graze your tongue along my labia and begin licking and teasing my clit. I moan with pleasure.  It feels so good. As I start getting closer to climax I get the sudden urge to kiss you, not caring if I could taste myself. I put my hand on your cock and it is rock hard. I beg you to let me please you with my mouth. I want to hear you.

You let me lay you on your back. I kiss your chest and your stomach. I eventually make my way down to your juicy cock. I slide my tongue up and down your cock as I stare into your eyes. Then I put the tip of your cock in my mouth and tease the head of your cock with my tongue. You moan with pleasure and whisper my name. I tease that spot below your scar with my tongue and then take your cock into my mouth deeply. I hold your cock in the back of my throat. You loudly moan with pleasure. As I continue, you beg me not to stop. I thrust your cock deeply into and out of my mouth.

You moan with pleasure and I can tell you are getting close. You try to stop me for a second but I beg you to let me. Your breath gets deeper and more labored as you moan and shout my name. When you can't take anymore, you cum hard in my mouth. I swallow. You taste so good. You feel amazing. I put my head on your heart as I hear your rapid heartbeat.

You say, "let me". Your hand goes between my legs and you start touching and teasing my clit. I moan with pleasure. I shout your name as it gets intense. As you continue to pleasure me with your hand and your mouth again, you get hard again.

I say, "make love to me!" You passionately kiss me as you guide your cock into me. You are gentle and patient. "You are so tight" You say.  You let me grind on your cock. I moan with pleasure as my breasts bounce up and down. You are enjoying this as you memorize the image of me riding you, moaning intensely, and putting my breasts in your face. My hair surrounds you as I passionately kiss you.

Then in the heat of passion, you flip me down on the bed and passionately thrust into me. I intently listen as you start to climax. It excites me and I moan as I shout your name and beg you not to stop. As You explode into me and hold on to me, I cum at the same time.

You can feel my muscles contracting around your cock as you sigh with pleasure and relief. You hold onto me and just kiss me. This moment between us is so passionate I don't want to move. When we finally separate you lay your head on my heart. My heart is beating rapidly and I feel this intense moment. I shed a few tears and you kiss them away.

You say, "please don't cry. I'm right here." You kiss me gently and passionately. You hold me and gently caress my skin. I tingle as I feel your touch. You gently kiss my forehead and hold me as I fall asleep.

To be continued