intense

He always had a way about him. He was always articulate and charming. He had a way with his words that would render her powerless to say no to him. Especially when he would whisper in her ear and say things that would get her hot and bothered and then kiss her passionately.

He really enjoyed making love to her whenever he got a chance, but would often insist on giving her pleasure. He loved to watch her and never wanted it to end so he tried to make it last as long as possible.

His deep care and concern for her  made her borderline obsess over him. He was such a selfless and caring lover. She loved how he enjoyed making her feel amazing.

On this particular occasion, she had a rough and long day at work. He took it upon himself to draw her a hot bubble bath and light some candles. He put on soft music for her. Even though she was fiercely independent by nature, she loved being able to let her guard down sometimes and felt safe with letting him care for her.

She could hear the water run and the bubbles build up. He hugged her and kissed her gently on the forehead and then gently and tenderly kissed her mouth passionately. As he gently kissed her, he removed her jacket and unbuttoned her blouse. He gently removed her blouse and unfastened her bra. Then he stopped to admire her beautiful round breasts. He gently caressed her as he removed her bra.

He loved caressing her skin and she loved how something simple as his touch could make her tingle all over. She loved the burst of unexplainable energy throughout her body when he touched her. She whispered in his ear "I'm addicted to you!"

He then removed her skirt and panties and took a moment to admire her body. He then guided her into the bathtub. He massaged her neck and her shoulders. She moaned as the day's tension melted away slowly. He gently washed her back and let her be to allow enjoy her long hot bath.

As she sat for a while in the hot water, she allowed the tension and stress to melt away. She loved the feeling of the suds and hot water on her body. After what seemed like a long time, her thoughts gravitated towards him. She started feeling so hot and bothered. She slowly began to touch herself. She started slowly at first. She moved her fingers along her labia and massaged her swollen clit. She began to moan and enjoy it.

He walked in and sat by her. He whispered " please don't stop. I love to watch you." He was getting excited as he watched her give herself pleasure. She moved her fingers back and forth and in and out. She moaned in pleasure.

He couldn't take it anymore! He wanted to be the one to pleasure her. He whispered as he begged her let him pleasure her. he helped her out of the tub and gently dried her off. As he dried her, he kissed her gently.

Then he took her hand and guided her into the bedroom. She tried taking off his pants but he stopped her. He told her that this was all about her as He gently laid her down on the bed. He took her leg and started kissing her passionately as he moved towards her inner thighs. He made his way closer and closer towards  her pussy. She was so wet and hot. He could almost feel the heat as he began slowly licking her slit. He moved up and down from her clit to her labia. She moaned in pleasure.

He was so good at pleasuring her she thought as he continued. She would fantasize and please herself when he wasn't there with her. She would often think and even obsess over what he would do to her. She never felt so desired by anyone. He was by far the best lover she ever had.

As she got closer he stopped and started moving upwards towards her breasts. He kissed her passionately and gently cupped her breasts. She was so deep in the moment, she didn't even care if she could taste herself on his mouth.

She moaned as he kissed her. He loved to tease her. He would get her close to her peak and then would slow it down so much that she would beg him not to stop. He would repeat this over and over and it would drive her crazy.

He lay next to her and she begged him to let her please him but he insisted continuing to pleasure her. He starts to finger her. She held him closer as he continued. She breathed heavily into his ear. He loved feeling her breath upon him as he pleasured her. He then began to finger fuck her. He was so intuitive and always seemed to know exactly what she wanted and how she wanted it. She knew she would never find a better lover.

He continued until she was about to cum. After several times and several sessions of teasing, she begged him not to stop. She loved being teased of course but she was ready for her release.

He once again started kissing her neck and moved to her breasts. He would gently kiss and suck on them. He would gently lick and suck her ripples. When he was sure she was ready for her release, he continued. He kissed down to get stomach and eventually ended back where he started.

He began again to eat her out. She moaned and started to quiver as he maneuvered his tongue skillfully. He then stuck his tongue inside of her and started to fuck her with his tongue. She was moaning so loud at this point that she hoped no one would think she was in danger..

He continued licking her now with more intent. It was time to make her cum. He desired to make her squirt. He twirled his tongue, he sucked her clit. It was so intense that she began physically shaking. She screamed his name! Holy shit! She screamed as she came. Her heart was beating so fast she thought it would jump out of her chest. Her whole body shook and her legs were so weak, she was sure that if she tried to get up she would fall over.

He lay next to her and she held on tightly to him as she enjoyed the waves of pleasure. He solidified the experience as a memory that could be summoned at will. He always wanted to come back and remember this moment between them.

She would never forget how good he made her feel and would always go back to this memory of what he just did to her. This only fed her obsession with him. She worried sometimes that it was too much. She discreetly shed a tear.

He wanted to be able to obsess over this and remember it forever. He never wanted it to end. He gently caressed her and held her until she fell asleep. He never wanted to let her go.