Chapter 1

No ones POV
CROACKKK!!!! An ear splitting sound erupts from the north of the house.
"What the hell?!!" Anthony says under his breath. He looks around to see if anyone saw him jump in shock. No one is around, Anthony places his 3DS Zelda version (limited addition) on the spare couch space beside him. Getting up, he jogs lightly on his feet towards Ian's room.

"Did you hea-" Anthony's mouth drops open. WIDE.
"I-Ian! Get up! Get up, like right now and don't look towards the window." Anthony is stunned, left staring at the creature that was scraping on Ian's bedroom window.

"What?" Ian cries, his headphones sliding off revealing loud music that can be heard clearly from where Anthony is standing.

"Dude, you need to get up, out of bed! THERE'S A FUCKING ZOMBIE SCRATCHING AT YOUR WINDOW!" Anthony points at the peeling face that looks determined to get inside.
"Are you shitting down my leg?!" Ian calls when he turns around, he scrambles off and falls backward onto Anthony's feet. He stands up slowly, not letting go of the state he was giving the zombie.

"Wha-ba-ba-how?!" Ian splutters closing the curtains in alarm.
"You think I would know?!" Anthony whisper-shouts.
"We have to put defends up around the house."
"Good idea." Ian remarks still holding the cold stare with the now covered window.

The two of them hurry to the hallway and branch off into separate rooms to lock and close the windows and curtains.

A low in-sync-moaning sound is vibrating from up the hallway.
Both Ian and Anthony immediately reactant peak around the door frame.
They were shocked to see the front door smacked down flat on the carpeted floor and zombies were squeezing past each other to get closer... And closer... Towards flesh.

Ian and Anthony slam their doors shut and from outside you can hear their handles being locked.
"Their attracted to noise!" Anthony calls.
"Then why are you shouting!" Ian slams his face into his palms and his finders crawl inside his hair making it spit up around his fingers like water spurting from a cartoon whale.

Anthony hears banging on both his and his best friends doors. Shuddering at the thought of being malled alive by flesh eating undead humans. Staying as still and quiet as possible he lies on the bed, staring at the door. Willing for them to leave so hard he is convinced they are gone until the slamming begins again on repeat.

After 10 minutes Anthony concludes that these things aren't giving up any time soon. He stands up slowly and searches the room for something that could impale or damage in some way. A weapon.

He pulls out the boxes from underneath the bed and rummages through it. Why the hell would their be a picket knife in a spare bedroom?! Anthony picks up the knife and walks over to the wardrobe. Costumes. He grins at the cricket costume. Putting it on he grabs the batt and takes a deep breath.

Anthony strides up towards the door and uses one hand to slowly unlock it. Hoping the creatures haven't noticed he ambushes them by suddenly swinging it open and slamming the batt into their heads. The trample apon him but Anthony slams the door in their faces. 2 down, about 7 to go!

He slams the wooden batt into the following zombies' heads. Making contact and a hollow, ear rotting sound. Anthony winces and smacks another down. On his second last before victory, Anthony hears a splintering sound.

The shards impale the zombie with its arms outstretched but it doesn't even flinch. Anthony drops it and pulls out his pocket knife. He almost throws it into the walkers eye stabbing it to make it fall to the ground.

Heart beating unhealthily fast in his chest it hurts, the last zombie sprints towards Anthony and they fall to the ground as if it was a NFL tackle and Anthony's flesh was the ball.

"I'M SORRY!" Anthony calls as he lets go of his will to live. CLICK. Anthony closes his eyes and prepares for the worst. A crunching sound erupts from above him and he opens his eyes, no longer feeling the hot breath down his neck.

"Are you ok?" Ian; standing over Anthony. The zombie is oozing thick black blood from its ribs and it lies, in an awkward position on its back.

"I..... Thank you!" He hops up and hugs Ian. Realising it wasn't appropriate, Anthony backs away awkwardly.
"It's ok. We're alone in this world now and if I want to be the only surviver along with someone else, that person will be you." He smiles and Anthony blushes a little but it's hardly noticeable.

{first chapter!! Woohooo!!! C u cucumbers tomorrow when I update then!!! Ilysm!}