💧 adam x sinner!reader 💧

POV: You were Adam's girlfriend, a sinner and you hear him talking shit about your kind. You may or may not have taken it a bit hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were Adam's girlfriend and you loved him very much. And you were sure he loved you too, despite being a sinner. You had met him during an extermination and using your amazing persuasion (flattery) you convinced him to not kill you.

Surprising right? Well, every time you saw him, you'd inflate his ego and chat with him. Then when you became a candidate for redemption and were brought to the meeting, he was flabbergasted but decided to talk with you.

About a year later, here you were. In heaven, even if you weren't redeemed, with your boyfriend who was enjoying ribs. What could go wrong? Well, a few things apparently.

You were aware that a lot of angels, especially sera and lute, hated sinners. Which was fair, you hated sinners too. You lived in hell and to be fair, the people there were shitty. You may be an ass but you're not oblivious.

Anyway, Adam left the room to take a phone call and for some reason you just had this terrible feeling. You went to the kitchen to get a drink and could hear him talking in the laundry room.

"Yeah... I know right! The little cunts down there are all whores and assholes... any sinner down there can suck dick..." Adam rambled on in a hateful speech about sinners, and you heard every word.

And it hurt. Because you didn't think he cared. Even if you were excluded, it still hurt. Because what if he hadn't excluded you? What if you were a whore to him? (Female) or a prick? (Male)

You stepped out the kitchen with unshed tears in your eyes and walked straight to your bedroom. You locked the door and changed into some shorts and a big t-shirt, lying on the bed and letting a few tears out.

Maybe you were being dramatic but it kinda stung. You clung to a pillow and could hear Adam's worried exclaims from the living room.

He quickly rushed upstairs and banged on the door. "Y/N! Are you alright?! Are you in there?!" He panicked and looked through the lock to see you sobbing into a pillow.

His mind shifted to his earlier words and he cussed under his breath. "Babe, I didn't mean that... I was just thing to please Sera..." he sighed and leaned against the door.

"It felt like you were talking about me... how could you not think about your GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND WHO IS A SINNER?!" You cried out and punched the pillow weakly.

"Baby, it's not like that, I promise... just please open the door so we can talk about this..." he tried to negotiate until you finally caved in  and opened the door a little.

"Let me start off with saying how sorry I am..." he began and looked at you with a guilty expression, taking your hands in his but getting the hint when you pulled away.

"I know you might not have meant it but it still hurts me when you talk about my kind like filth..." you muttered and looked down, your hand hovering on the handle.

"Don't take this the wrong way... but the poeple down there are assholes." He said with a blank expressions be you chuckled lightly.

"I'm sorry, honey... please, can you forgive me? I promise you that any stuff I say that insults sinners is true. But doesn't directly apply to you." You were shocked to hear him apologise but accepted it and gave him a hug

You dragged him onto the bed and the rest of the night, you guys spend cuddling. You watched cheesy romance movies, ate snacks and he was suffocating you with kisses and cuddles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it?

Let me be honest, you probably won't get another update for like a month.

I'm just lazy like that 😊

But don't worry! I will try!

Bye bitches~ 💋 😘 😙