🔥 Sub!Adam x Fem!reader 🔥

TW- Smut! A lot of smut! Basically all smut! Brat taming? Degrading kink! And orgasm denial! If you aren't comfortable with smut, you probably won't want to read this.

POV: After you and Adam fucked, you were cuddling when he called you a groupie. Adam just wasn't aware that his usually sub girlfriend didn't really accept any bratty behaviour after sex.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Adam lay on the bed, spent and exhausted after some amazing sex. He definitely proved he deserved the title of dickmaster. And he loved to give you that satisfaction.

Sure it was just as good for him, feeling your tight cunt squeeze his dick. But seeing you collapse after your orgasm because of him? He could cum at the thought.

That doesn't mean he isn't a sneaky little shit. He was always a bit of a dick. Not to you. But he still made these, joking, insults. For example, you were just cuddling and about to sleep when Adam tested his luck.

Adam pulled the covers over you both, wrapping an arm around you from behind. He nestled his face in the crook of your neck, inhaling deeply. "Mmm... you smell great, babe... like sex and lavender..."

As he felt you relax beside him, so did he and he whispered softly. "Sleep well, my little groupie..." and with that he closed his eyes and sighed.

Your eyes immediately shot open and you looked down at him with shock, his audacity confusing and hilarious at the same time. It was no secret to anyone that Adam was usually, if not always, dominant in the bedroom.

So you made yourself more submissive to match that, you were a switch anyway so it wasn't that hard. But something about his bratty response made you both aroused and challenged at the same time.

You propped yourself up on your elbow and stared down at him. "Excuse me? What the fuck did you say?" You whispered in a bit of anger.

His eyes opened and he smirked "What, my little groupie? What you going to do?" He tilted his head. You shook your head and you stood up. "You called me a groupie?" You hissed and narrowed your eyes but you were more amused than anything.

"Yeah, I did... you're my girlfriend and I'm a rockstar... so you're technically a groupie, babe..." he smirked and rolled onto his stomach.

"Get up. Now." You growled and put your hands on your hips. Adam lifted his head a bit and his eyes widened. "What?" He said in a confused and frustrated tone.

"Don't make me repeat myself, brat..." You hissed and leaned in a bit. Adam rolled his eyes and after a few seconds, he stood up.

Without much thought, you took his hands in your left hand and used your right hand to bend him over the bed. "What the fuck? What do you think you're doin-"

He was cut off by a firm slap to the ass, not particularly painful but enough to get him to shut up. He couldn't help the small whimper in his voice.

He growled and turned his head a bit to glare at you. "Hey! Watch it, sweetheart... that's my ass you're slapping!" Despite his feigned, half serious, frustration he wiggled his hips a bit to tease you, in hopes you make you want him slapping your ass like that.

Did not work.

"Oh I am not missing this opportunity, bitch..." you smirked and slapped his ass again, a bit rougher. "Keep talking like that and see where that gets you..."

This time, the smack actually stung enough to make Adam hiss between clenched teeth his ass jiggling noticeably under her touch.

(I'm sorry but I took a 30 minute break to laugh after writing that last sentence omg 😭)