𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

The Zodiac Archives is a fantasy short story originally written for The Ever Generating Story Awards (TEGSA) by AprilJester and is also a spin-off in The Gods series.

Letters between members of the Zodiac Council have come to light and the gods have given permission for them to be shared with the rest of the world through one of the biggest news companies in Eden, the Moonrose Newsletter.

────────────────

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

The story will contain mentions of war, cheating, alcohol addiction and suicidal thoughts, self-doubt, mental health issues, and heartbreak.

────────────────

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐒

Chapter 1: Old Town Road by Lil Nas X/Billy Ray Cyrus
Chapter 2: What's Going On by Marvin Gaye
Chapter 3: Yesterday by Beatles
Chapter 4: I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys
Chapter 5: Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars
Chapter 6: Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
Chapter 7: How Do I Live by LeAnn Rimes
Chapter 8: Another One Bites The Dust by Queen
Chapter 9: Staying Alive by BeeGees
Chapter 10: Abracadabra by Steve Miller Band

────────────────

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

This is a work of pure fiction. With the exception of the Zodiacs, mythology figures and song lyrics, all the other names, characters, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this story may be reproduced, edited, translated or transmitted in any way without permission of the author.

If you see this story outside of Wattpad or under another user of a different username, do inform the original author immediately.