dbp.🖤 091

Somewhere in Los Angeles

Pierce stood, leaning against a beam in Chico's trap. His eyes were unfocused as he wasn't paying attention at all, his mind on Praia who was at the mall with Tiari and 'nem. He'd sent her with some cash, a band to be exact, on top of Maj's $400 that he sent all of the girls as well.

She looked beautiful as always. It actually hurt to leave her, especially with how she clung to him that morning for the hours after they woke up. The hickies he'd left on her shoulders, on her thighs, on her neck. Her smell. Her humor. That was his whole heart outside of his body. His baby.

"Nigga." Wando was snapping his fingers by Pierce's face.

Milli stale faced him immediately, mugging his fingers as they retreated from his face.

"This nigga probably having flashbacks a'sum." Chi joked, lightheartedly. "Nigga showing all 32."

"Yo, when we gon' meet her?" Rico asked, scooping Nutella from a jar with his spoon.

Khi stared at Rico a little insistently, watching on as he continued eating the Nutella. "Did you bring that shit witchu?"

Rico shrugged, looking up from the jar to Khi confusedly.

"Do you take that spoon everywhere?" Rico nodded in response, still spooning his Nutella into his mouth. Khi just sighed, in genuine disappointment. "You need help, my nigga."

"Nigga, pay attention," Maj told him, chuckling a little as he shook his head, leaning up from the beam.

"Alright, so how we go about it?" Zyaire asked in his usual monotone. "Where we start?"

"Shit," Milli shook his head. "With Kane? That nigga could be anywhere. We got bigger problems."

"Bink." Rico blurted around a mouthful.

"You mean 'Milli babymama'?" Wando joked, shoulders hunching as he laughed.

Milli stale faced him again.

"Ion know why you mugging us." Deezy chimed in, laughing, "You the one pissed her off, probably ain't paid yo' child support."

"Yo' mama." Milli retorted.

"Yo' mama." Deezy shot back.

"Yo' granny, nigga."

"Do you even know yo' granny, cuz?" Deezy asked him.

"You know yo' daddy?"

"Pay attention, damn." Chi cut in. "This shit is serious."

"So, I'm thinking we wait for her to set him up." Zyaire chimed in.

"Mm. Nah." Milli shook his head, focusing. "They probably won't fuck wit' her no more after that shit at the park."

"And how we know she won't send somebody after the girls?" Maj threw out. "She's done it before."

The boys were referring to a girl name Diamond. She'd gone to the same school as them and was considered a friend to some of the boys. To Milli, she was no more than a classmate, acquaintance, but she was still cool. She happened to get into it with one of Bink's chickenheaded ass friends at a party and the beef escalated from there.

They didn't end up fighting at the party, but Bink ended up seeing her when she was by herself and they started arguing outside of a Freddie's. Diamond swung and she most definitely tore Bink a new one, but at a price.