FIVE

As, the evening unfolds at a rapid pace. We're all getting ready, eager to experience the magic of English & Cups. It's winter, but the temperature is just right - not too cold, yet feeling happily warm.

I slip into my outfit, a cozy ensemble consisting of a light blue hoodie, baggy pants, and my short hair left open. I add a simple yet elegant touch - a delicate silver bracelet that complements my outfit perfectly. Alana, Avery, and Sloane look gorgeous as well, each in their own unique way.

As I step out of the hotel, the cold air hits me, but it's quickly replaced by the warmth of the streets and people. The sight is amazing - twinkling lights, bustling energy, and the sound of laughter and chatter.

We walk for about 10 minutes, with Sloane leading the way. "Yes, got it...this is the cafe, I guess," she says, her eyes shining with excitement.

I'm taken aback by the sight of English & Cups. It's not a big cafe, but its simplicity and elegance make it look fine. The banner reads "English & Cups" in beautiful, cursive script. I wonder who came up with the name - it's gorgeous, just like the cafe.

As we enter, the cold air disappears, replaced by warmth and happiness. The interior of the cafe is breathtakingly beautiful - high ceilings, marble floors, and walls adorned with stunning artwork. The lighting is soft and cozy, with table lamps and floor lamps adding a warm glow. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee and baked goods fills the air, making my stomach growl with anticipation.

People sit at small tables, sipping tea and nibbling on pastries. The atmosphere is relaxed and intimate, with soft music playing in the background. I notice the polaroid pictures on the walls, each one telling a story of its own. The marble walls add a touch of sophistication, while the plush armchairs and sofas invite you to linger.

Suddenly, I hit someone - or someone hits me. When I'm forced to look upwards, my eyes, already red from the winter cold, meet a pair of bright, sparkling ones. I don't even look at him properly, but instead, I let out a frustrated scream, not too loud, because it's embarrassing for me. "Can't you see where you're going? This is so bad! You just ruined my favorite hoodie. How am I going to go anywhere now?" I exclaim.

I look at him, and I get it. It's him.