013

                 ~First person P

                 ~First person P.O.V.~

•» I was walking down the street as I watched the rain fall from the sky, it was a beautiful sight. I seen izuku also walking and made my way over to him.

"Hey, izuku!" I say with a friendly smile, before shifting my umbrella onto a different shoulder. "Hello N/n!" He says back as his face turned a bright red.

"Good morning midoriya and y/n!" Iida called out behind us, we both turn simultaneously to see iida sprinting towards the school. "You really went all out with the rain gear!" I giggled as he ran passed us.

"Why on earth are you guys walking so slowly?!" He asked before Izuku's eyes widened into confusion, "we're gonna be late!" He continues.

"Late?" Izuku asked in confusion before we both speed up to catch up with Iida, "There's still five minutes until the first bell rings." Izuku stated as we both try to keep up with iida.

"U.A. Students should always be ten minutes early, don't you think?" He stated before dashing away. When me and Izuku made it into the school, my eyes scanned over Iida's figure.

My eyes saddened as his emotions brushed off on me, as I put up my umbrella i placed my hand on his shoulder and sent him a reassuring smile. "I hope you're feeling okay." I say giving his shoulder a slight squeeze.

"I'm fine y/n, thank you!" He reassured, giving me a fake smile but I could see right through it, I sighed as I rubbed my hand on his shoulder. "Okay," I say giving in not wanting to pry.

I scanned his face once more before giving a slide glance to izuku, and with that I made my way to class. As soon and I made it into the classroom, the class was talking about how much attention they are getting from the public.

I smiled at my classmates and made my way over to join the conversation, "It's so weird that people recognize us from TV, everyone wanted to talk to me on way here." Mina says putting her finger on her chin happily.