014

                 ~Third person P

                 ~Third person P.O.V.~

•» Class 1-A gathered at the bustling train station, the air filled with a mix of excitement and nervous energy. Aizawa stood before them, his stern gaze sweeping over the students as he began his lecture.

"Listen up," Aizawa's voice commanded attention. " during your internships, you must act professionally at all times. Do not wear your hero suit in public unless absolutely necessary. Remember, you're representing UA and yourselves as future heroes."

As Aizawa continued, Katsuki's eyes were fixed on y/n. A light blush crept on his cheeks as memories of their training sessions in his backyard and their victory at the sports festival flooded his mind.

It was during those moments that he realized his feelings for y/n went beyond simple rivalry or friendship.

Y/n, feeling the intensity of Katsuki's gaze, turned to him, mischief dancing in her eyes. "Katsuki," she teased, "you're staring again." She said leaning closer to the blonde boy.

Katsuki's eyes widens, and he quickly averted his gaze, his blush deepening. "Shut the hell up, y/n." He muttered, as y/n chuckled softly, enjoying the rare sight of Katsuki flustered.

Ever since they trained together and won the sports festival, there had been a shift in their dynamic. Y/n could sense that Katsuki saw them differently, that's the perks of being a telepath, and the feeling was mutual.

As the train approached, Y/n stepped closer. "See you soon, Kat," she said, using the nickname only she dared to use. Her finge brushed against his, and he swore he felt a spark.

"Bye, shithead," he shot back, unable to resist. But this time there was a warmth in his voice y that hadn't been there before. Y/n giggled at the nickname before walking to her train.

They boarded separate cars, and as the train pulled away, Katsuki watched Y/n though the window. She waved, her middle finger raised playfully. He mirrored the gesture, a smirk tugging at his lips.