Epilogue

They all stood up and wear their sports outfit they specially cover their neck, hands and legs.

Sidharth make her wear the dress properly, he make her wear the helmet.

"Main to hu hi lekin tu dhyan rakhna hmm" he kissed her forehead, she nodded.

"Guy's be ready main aage rahunga aur Vishal last me, Shehnaaz aur Divya tum dono side par nazar rakhoge than Prisha and Meeti tum dono center me rahoge, Yash tu mere saath aage aur Madhurima tum Vishal ke saath piche rehna, is that clear?" He asked everyone they look at eachother and nodded.

"But agar hum fas gaye to? Hum sirf 8 log hai aur wo to hazaro ki taddat me hai what if hum unko handle nahi kar paaye" Madhurima said.

"I think Madhurima is right hume ek baar phir se sochna chahiye" Prisha said fearfully.

"Guys already humne teen din se kuch nahi khaya hai na kuch piya hai aur to aur hume koi bachane bhi nahi aaya what if aage bhi koi nahi aaya to? Aese hi fase rahe to zombies se mare na mare bhook se maare jayenge" Yash said sternly.

"Jisko yaha rukna hai ruke chal Sidharth har baar sabke baare me sochenge to bass jee liye hum" Asim said angrily.

"What do you mean by that hum apni jaan khatre me daal kar Sidharth ko bachane nahi aaye the" Madhurima shout on him.

"To humne nahi bola tha aao tum khudh aaye the because you know ki tum hamare saath hi safe ho" Asim shout back.

They hear groaning sound from outside. Shehnaaz stood infront of them.

"Pagal ho chilla kiu rahe ho" she whispering yelled at them.

"Come on Asim don't do this silly fight now" Meeti said to him.

"Main silly fight kar raha hu inko bolo bakwas kiye ja rahe hai" he said angrily.

Sidharth took a deep breathe "dekho Madhurima and Prisha this is the last chance hume apni help khudh karni hogi if you guys are ready than come with us but agar tumhe kisi ki help ka wait karna hai than we don't have any problem come guys let's go"

"Wait I'm coming with you" Prisha said.

"Me too" Madhurima said in low voice.

They all collect their safety equipments...

"Kuch bhi ho jaaye sab ek saath hi rehna" Shehnaaz said to them, they all nodded.

"Main dekhta hu bahar aur jitna ho sake kam se kam sab use karna hamare pass zyda saman nahi hai remember this zombies se pehle hume apne dar se ladna hai" Sidharth said to them. They all took a deep breath and get ready to fight for their life, they remember their family members they have to fight for them.

He went outside and other follow him it was raining heavily that's why it's easy for them to escape from there.

Sidharth saw some zombie he directly shoot on their head Vishal shoot from behind, they reach the ground and saw around 50 zombies there,they look at eachother and start hitting them, slowly they start moving towards the parking. They all are get wet in rain but now nothing can stop them.

"Ye to khatam hi nahi ho rahe" Asim shout.

"Only 30 meters are left" Sidharth said to them while shooting the zombies.

Suddenly more zombies run towards them and they try to protect themselves.

They are moving fastly towards the bus suddenly Prisha lost her balance and she fall on the ground, they all didn't notice her, she was trying to move but her feet was stuck in the pipe. She saw some zombies was about to attack her she closed her eyes tightly but didn't feel anything, she open her eyes and saw Shehnaaz, and Divya was standing holding their bow and arrow infront of her while protecting her from them.