(13.7)

Shehnaaz woke up around 4 in the morning hearing some loud sounds, she look at her side and saw Sidharth was missing, she frown and went outside, she check around in room but didn't found him, she notice the main door was slightly open she peek outside and saw him.

He was standing in a line with Mannu and Raghu.

"Sidharth" she called his name.

He saw her and went towards her "Shehnaaz kya hua tum jaldi uth gai?"

"Tum kya kar rahe ho yaha aur ye line kis baat ki hai?" She asked looking at the long line, people were standing with buckets and utensils.

"Wo ye pani ki line hai" he said rubbing his nape in embarrassment.

"Pani ki line lekin pani to aa raha tha tap se phir?"

"Wo kabhi bhi pani ki kami ho jaati hai kabhi aata hai kabhi nahi Isliye pehle se hum log bhar ke rakh lete hai"

"Oh to tu mujhe utha deta na"

"Shehnaaz mereko aadat hai bachpan se reh raha hu idhar ye sab karta aa raha hu".

"Lekin-"

"Sidharth aaja pani aane wala hai" Mannu said loudly.

"Main aata hu tum so jao tab tak" he kissed her forehead and went to filled the water.

He filled all his buckets and start pulling it up suddenly the handle of bucket slide from his hand but a small fragile hand hold it, he look up and saw Shehnaaz was holding it with a smile.

"Shehnaaz" he whispered.

"Sidharth hum husband wife hai aur husband wife matlab 50-50 ki partnership, sirf khushiya aur comfort hi nahi tera dard aur takleef bhi meri hai" she said looking into his eyes.

He smile widely and went inside with her.

Ishq ki dhooni roz jalaye
Uthta dhuan to kaise chhupaye

After few days...

"Sid main breakfast bana du kya khaoge?" She asked after getting ready for her office.

"Nastha taiyaar hai by by ispecial cef" he bown down infront of her.

She giggle and pinch his cheeks "special and chef and thank you".

Ho akhiyan kare jee hazuri

Maange hai teri manzuri

"Tune kiu banaya? Main bana deti"

"50-50 partnership you know" he wink at her, she blush.

Kajra siyahi din rang jaaye
Teri kastoori rain jagaye

"Acha main ja rahi hu" she shout as he was in kitchen preparing her lunch.

"Le lo lunch pura karke aana okay" he said giving her lunch box and kiss her forehead "aur main jaati nahi jakar aati hu aese bolte hai".

"Okay daddy" she said while kissing his lips, he blush and reciprocate it.

Man mast magan
Man mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraye

"Ek mint yahi rukna" he said and run inside.

"Are kya hua?"

"Ye lo dahi chini aai kehti thi subh kaam ke liye jaate hai to ye kha kar jaate hai aaj shadi ke baad tumhara pehla din hai na"

Her eyes filled with tears and she happily eat it.

"Chalo bye" she said and went to his office and he went to his room for making sketches.

Man mast magan
M

an mast magan

Bas tera naam dohraye

Ho chahe bhi to bhool na paaye
M

an mast magan
Man mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraye

One day they are roaming in local market for shopping it was Shehnaaz first time in local market, he try to make her comfortable.

"Sidharth ye kesa hai" she show him an antique piece.

"Bohot acha hai"

"Le lu?"

"Haan haan kiu nahi"

He buy that piece it was expensive but still he buy because his wife love that.

Odh ke dhaani reet ki chadar
Aaya tere shahar mein ranjha tera

They visit a temple and pray for their future. He distributed some cloths and food to poor kids.

Duniya zamana jhootha fasana
Jeene marne ka vaada saancha mera

"Sidharth bhuk lagi hai chalo na kuch khate hai" she said with a sad pout.

He giggle looking at her "chalo udhar ek cafe hai" she start walking towards the cafe, he thought to check his purse for money as the cafe seems expensive but the money was not enough for both, he thought he will feed her with his money and he will eat something at home.

"Shehnaaz waha kaha ja rahi hai?" He asked getting confused as she walk crossing the cafe, towards the pav bhaji stall.

"Aaj bahar ka khana hai udhar bore hota hai".

Ho sheeshmahal na mujhko suhaye
Tujh sang sookhi roti bhaaye...

He smile and nodded. They both eat the pav bhaji, she saw him with satisfaction smile as she saw him checking the money.

Man mast magan
Man mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraye

"Haash aaj kitni shopping kari na" he huffed and sat on the bed keeping the bags side.

"Haan ye lo pani" she give him water from matka as their fridge was not working from few days.

"Ye fridge ka kuch karna padhega" he said while drinking water.

"Kiu matka theek to hai thanda pani deta hai bina fridge ke" she said.

He look at the girl infront of him who leave her everything and choose to stay with him, her bathroom was bigger than his whole house still she is happy with him, she smile in every situation, she give him support which he needed from years, she give him comfort which he was craving from years.

Actually she live her sheesh mehel for him and he is thankful to Almighty to give him her. His love his support system, he still didn't receives order for his sketch's everytime when he feel defeated and thought to give up, she make him understand to follow his talent, his passion.

Same goes with her whenever she feel she didn't live in this house he give her thousands reason to stay with him and she is happy here atleast she have someone to hear her, to understand her feelings not like her parents. It's not a easy decision to leave her house and live in his small house but still she leave on his trust and with time she realized she make a right decision no one make her feel happy other than him. She is happy here in their small world, no fakeness no other drama only pure love.

___________________________________

That is it for today.

Hope you all like it.

Thanks for reading ❤️