Disclaimer and Description

Any art used, is art I found on Google.

All written characters are of my creation. The plot is my original idea.

...XXX Warning XXX...

Avoid this story if you are easily triggered by the following themes...

This story has explicit depictions of sexual violence, sexual assault, domestic violence and other upsetting themes. As is expected from some yandere stories due to the nature of how they behave.

Please do not replicate anywhere in any way. And please do not steal my work.

                             Description

This story is about a girl(the reader) who's grown up in an unstable, one parent household.

The reader is still living with her mom, even after she turned 21. This is because the reader had a hard time finding ways to make money in the dead end town she reside in, and any bit of money she makes is paid to her mother for rent. Basically she's trapped financially.

One day the mother marries a wealthy man, and now the reader had a step dad and apparently  a step sister, who was only half a year older than her, as well. But this rich little daddy/daughter duo are way more than the reader bargained for. And the mother is no where to be seen.

Come find out the truth in what happens...

Please enjoy (18+/viewer discretion is advised)