Chapter 3

Reader POV

I woke up dazed and confused. This was not my room. I was butt ass naked. And Lacey was spooning me, naked as well.

What the hell happened last night. We smoked, I might have gotten a lil too drunk. Did we end up getting physical with each other? Goddess, I hope I didnt go too far.

We may not be blood related but we are sisters. I already closed the line when I kissed her, she was going to take the shot. I came onto her, what if she sobers up and feel grossed out by my actions.

Maybe if I just sneak out, she will also not remember a thing.

But what if she does, I would like to know as well. Plus I'd need to wake her up to get out of bed anyways since her grip was ironclad strong. I took a deep breath, mustered up all my courage and tapped Lacey arm.

"Lacey can you wake up, I gotta ask you something." I started shaking her arm that was wrapped around me.

"Mhmmm, my darling little step sis wants to ask me something." She mumbled, still tired and hungover from last night.

"What's the last thing you remember from last night?" I asked nervous of the answer.

"We kissed goodnight then cuddled throughout the night." She automatically answered. "Mhmm but right before that, what happened?" I needed more information to put the missing pieces together.

"We made love and reached climax together. " She hesitated for a split second before bluntly answering . Well that solves that mystery.

"I'm sorry things got out of hand, I wasn't in my right mind. I feel so ashamed of myself." I didn't want her to view me differently.

"Don't be ashamed, we both were under the influence and we both enjoyed ourselves. I dont regret having fun with you, I hope you don't regret being with me." She seemed a bit saddened by my statement.

"No, I don't regret it. I guess I was just worried you'd view me differently. Or be upset." I sighed, I guess I'm just overreacting. I really shouldn't drink as much as I did last night.

Lacey POV

What's she will never know is that I put an aphrodisiac in her blunt last night. And that I recorded the whole thing.

My darling sister is way freakier than I expected but that's a good thing. We had so much fun last night.

(Y/n) got up and collected her clothes. Before she could make her way out, I interjected.

Standing next to her, I spoke up.

"You should come back to bed and cuddle, it's barely dawn. Let's sleep some more." I gently pulled her my way.

"Nahh, I should head to my room. You can have your bed back." She yawned.

"But my dad might be up, I thought you wanted to avoid ever being alone with him.  You safest bet is my room til he leaves out for work at least." I tried to reason.

"Mhmm, I guess you are right. And honestly it's nice cuddling." She admitted. "But put some clothes on." She added.

I hesitate for a second before going to put on my oversized tee and some panties. I'd much rather sleep naked with her but I won't push my luck just yet.

Reader POV

I hopped back in bed with Lacey. She was big spoon, pulling me in close, snuggling her head in the nape of my neck.

It was an extremely intimate position, and extremely comfortable as we. I fell asleep within minutes.

Le Time Skip